I'm still early in the game, one my first planet after Telos (Dantooine in my case), but I think that Kreia is and has been trying to teach her students to be neutral rather than light or dark and it keeps going wrong... i.e. they keep going to the dark side. But they're basically missing her point. She's not saying to be evil, she's just pointing out the necessity for balance that she sees. She sees that at times when Jedi blindly jump to someone's aid, it can turn out poorly. She sees that blind allegiance to your friends can lead to you being used. But she is also ultimately fighting for the good in the galaxy. That's my prediction based on what's happened so far.

Just clear nar shadda. Now I really don't trust kreia...

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hehe. Atris is...well you'll see. And kreia too. :devil:

edit: planar, about atri being more pink side than me....she just might be. Think about what I've said that pink side is and then think about what that must mean about atris. THAT'S why I don't trust her.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hehe. Atris is...well you'll see. And kreia too. :)

edit: planar, about atri being more pink side than me....she just might be. Think about what I've said that pink side is and then think about what that must mean about atris. THAT'S why I don't trust her.

lol :p well seeing as you're the pinkside goddess or w/e they call you then you and Atris must have alot in common then ;) So what exactly is atris like? is she like bastila or what? I ahev the game but i can't play for another few hours hehe sux for me ehh :">

Hehe. Atris is...well you'll see. And kreia too. ;)

lol :geek: well seeing as you're the pinkside goddess or w/e they call you then you and Atris must have alot in common then ;) So what exactly is atris like? is she like bastila or what? I ahev the game but i can't play for another few hours hehe sux for me ehh :">

She's more preachy than bastila. I don't like her because I sense anger in her and that means she's not a jedi, which makes you wonder.

Hehe. Atris is...well you'll see. And kreia too. :-

lol o:) well seeing as you're the pinkside goddess or w/e they call you then you and Atris must have alot in common then ;) So what exactly is atris like? is she like bastila or what? I ahev the game but i can't play for another few hours hehe sux for me ehh :">

She's more preachy than bastila. I don't like her because I sense anger in her and that means she's not a jedi, which makes you wonder.

that reminds me of jolee from the first game.

more preachy then Bastila??? I play the game in two weeks and im not liking Atris already

LOL. Don't let me influence you, but I'm almost done with the game and let's just say women's intuition never fails vecause my suspicions about ol' atris were righ ton the nose. Watch her kiddies and watch her close. Kreia too. Still haven't figured out what atton's deal is though.

I have already beaten the game and I'll just give you all one little piece of advice...DON'T trust ANYONE. I don't care who they are or how you met them or what they tell you.....don't trust them.

*Except a certain dark Miraluka.....my beloved would never betray me.....* :-"

we can't even trust handmaiden? ;)

Heck, it's sort of weird he doesn't have a name, anyway.

You can trust people; nemisis is lying >_< You just have to have the right intuition about people. It's really not that hard to figure out who'll betray you.

Maybe handmaiden betrays depending on how you treat her, but I don't know. Her first master is Atris, after all, and her loyalty to her sisters as well. Although she does give up something for you, given you play the cards right...

Vague spoiler about Atton (because someone asked):

(feel free to read if you've met him on Peragus)

Atton has a dark past, but he's loyal. As Kreia said, "His thoughts are hard to read, but you have nothing to fear from this one."