Getting the lightsaber...

You get your lightsaber when you reach Telos, the second planet.

Have you played the game yet? I am on Dantooine looking for Master Vrook and I still don't have my lightsaber. I have been in the game for 8 hours. If you found your lightsaber on Telos, tell me where you found it.

Because quite frankly, I am getting tired of using swords.

I got Visas after Korriban, and she had one. I could equip it, but it isn't the really cool one that i'll be able to build eventually.

Im really curious about what's so special about the PC's lightsaber. Why would I want to spend all of that time on it? Will it have better base damage or other added bonuses? B/c I really don't want to waste all that time on it if it's just a regular saber.

Have you played the game yet? I am on Dantooine looking for Master Vrook and I still don't have my lightsaber. I have been in the game for 8 hours. If you found your lightsaber on Telos, tell me where you found it.

I've read in a couple of places that you get it after you complete Dantooine. Well, now I know which planet I'm going to first. :(

• 1 year later...

I've read in a couple of places that you get it after you complete Dantooine. Well, now I know which planet I'm going to first. :)

You get your lightsaber on your first planet after Telos and defeating Visas. Not necesarily Dantooine.

Lol, OLD thread!

But anyway, if you dont mind me contributing, you can get it on all four of the jedi master planets (i think, definitely onderon/dxun and NS). For NS, you get one pice off Lootra for that quest, one in Vogga the Hutt's horde, and the other piece i cant remember.