SALES

does anyone know the total sales of kotor 2 as of yet. every gamestop has been sold out of it and many other stores (i still havent found one in like 30 minutes from me that still has it) have sold out to. I supect in must have sold like 1,000,000 copies already.

dood you realize that most "popular" games when they are first released are usually sold out for a long time, where I live if a big game comes out you had better have it reserved, example would be with halo2 gamestop were only excepting ppl's reserves for it if they had reserved the game 6 monthes ahead of time, i was lucky! :D and all those ppl had their orders delayed happens alot!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

does anyone know the total sales of kotor 2 as of yet. every gamestop has been sold out of it and many other stores (i still havent found one in like 30 minutes from me that still has it) have sold out to. I supect in must have sold like 1,000,000 copies already.

dood you realize that most "popular" games when they are first released are usually sold out for a long time, where I live if a big game comes out you had better have it reserved, example would be with halo2 gamestop were only excepting ppl's reserves for it if they had reserved the game 6 monthes ahead of time, i was lucky! :D and all those ppl had their orders delayed happens alot!

i saw halo 2 everywhere. hell i saw it being sold behind the counter at a 7-11.

i saw halo 2 everywhere. hell i saw it being sold behind the counter at a 7-11.

luckies!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

It might sell alot, but it's probably not going to exceed Halo 2's 5 million mark.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy