I have a question for the forum.

I know I have complained alot before hey thats just me.

Anyways anyone who has gotten the Light Saber yet. Does it "clip" or non collision detect right thrugh people and walls like beofre or does it leave a glowingmark like it should as if some thing hot passed by there.

On a side not 7.5 from 1up Is so Bias, I hope it doesn't represent EGM's score I know EGM and 1up.com are Ownd by Sony and 1up Skews the reviews in Sony's favor so harshly, of course they would not give it a true score, plus they basically say the entire game is waay better than Part 1 but since the graphics are the same that why it gets a 7.5. Just Bias don't pay attention to it ignore them, I hope EGM score more accuratelly they tend to.

Anyways anyone who has gotten the Light Saber yet. Does it "clip" or non collision detect right thrugh people and walls like beofre or does it leave a glowingmark like it should as if some thing hot passed by there.

Why should it matter, I mean that should be the least important thing! <_<

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Yes its minor but it matters to me I mean I'm a self tought programer and I'd like to know if that was fixed, I mean I could have programed that in for free.

Its so obvious and so major, just for simple asethtics I hope Obsidian didn't over look it.

Anyone that has the saber please let me know.

... I mean I'm a self tought programer and I'd like to know if that was fixed, I mean I could have programed that in for free.

O wow congradulations! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

On a side not 7.5 from 1up Is so Bias, I hope it doesn't represent EGM's score I know EGM and 1up.com are Ownd by Sony and 1up Skews the reviews in Sony's favor so harshly, of course they would not give it a true score, plus they basically say the entire game is waay better than Part 1 but since the graphics are the same that why it gets a 7.5. Just Bias don't pay attention to it ignore them, I hope EGM score more accuratelly they tend to.

Ive given up being mean and degrading so im just gonna say this...

With the Star Wars D20 system and the game mechanics the way there are there is no chance you will get scorch marks on the world, and there never will be with this game engine.

It should be quite easy to make Sabers connect but i can see why if it hasnt been done, it is just alot of work for a game not solely focused on combat.

And finally im tired and hungry, peace out