Something I find funny

According to the product availabilitity of Sith Lords, for 200 miles from my zip code, not one store has the game available. :wub:

Wow is it just me or is this completely off topic, and really who cares? :wub:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

According to the product availabilitity of Sith Lords, for 200 miles from my zip code, not one store has the game available. :wub:

Offtopic? This is the general forum. And who cares? Well, let's just say that, 200 miles is VERY, VERY, VERY, long. So it's probably out of stock within a whole region of my state, you see? So it's not only affecting me. :D

Offtopic? This is the general forum. And who cares? Well, let's just say that, 200 miles is VERY, VERY, VERY, long. So it's probably out of stock within a whole region of my state, you see? So it's not only affecting me. :D

first of all which state do you live in. and I know taht 200 miles is a long way, I've drove my car many times that long and trust me it is long. :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

I don't think it is off topic. It is pretty typical of a new game release. Full merchandising usuually occurs between the third and fifth day after release. These days, most companies don't want to hassle with release date snafus, so they ship things on the release date. They ship some UPS/FedEx overnight and the rest go in the regular shipments that arrive within 2-4 business days.

BTW, ampulator00, it doesn't help anyone in your area if nobody knows where you live. Being sold out for 200 miles in west Texas is different from that same situation in Ohio. :wub:

first of all which state do you live in. and I know taht 200 miles is a long way, I've drove my car many times that long and trust me it is long. :D

I live in California.

I live in California.

O man I'm sorry now if you lived in some ****ty place like i dont kno kentucky (we have kentucky fried chicken too) it would be a different situation! :D

I live in California.

O man I'm sorry now if you lived in some ****ty place like i dont kno kentucky (we have kentucky fried chicken too) it would be a different situation! :D

If were 200 miles, I think, wouldn't it be out your state boundaries?

I live in California.

If were 200 miles, I think, wouldn't it be out your state boundaries?

Yesh, I'm just kinda pissy today so don't worry if I seemed harsh at first! :D