Which characters from K1 make an apearence?

So anyone knows yet? Atleast based on the voice actors list. Cameo appearences count as well.

We know:

T3

HK47

from official site.

and rumor is..

Canderous

No specific spoilers, just the names please . And if any of the characters were killed of by the developers, I mean literally not if they are just left out.

So anyone knows yet? Atleast based on the voice actors list. Cameo appearences

and rumor is..

Canderous

Not a rummer

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

So anyone knows yet? Atleast based on the voice actors list. Cameo appearences

and rumor is..

Canderous

Not a rummer

True then??? :thumbsup:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

So Revan is dead then? Does s/he speak to the PC?

There is also (judging by voice actor list)

Vrook

Vandar

People say they talked to the ghost of Bastila. What I really want to know is if she is dead regardless of which ending and path you choose. Or if it is just if you play the game in a particular way.

So Revan is dead then? Does s/he speak to the PC?

There is also (judging by voice actor list)

Vrook

Vandar

People say they talked to the ghost of Bastila. What I really want to know is if she is dead regardless of which ending and path you choose. Or if it is just if you play the game in a particular way.

Well, theroretically, they could have just had her die. As a DS you could have killed her for leaving you for Malak, or for trying to rival your power. As a LS, they might have the option that she simply didn't get turned back to the Light.

Revan/Malak/Bastila all show up in

the secret tomb on Korriban, its a series of tests to see if the darkside tempts you once again or what, but they are in there,

Revan looks pimp with his whole suit on!

PS - Modified to put the spoiler code in there, lol sorry guys to who read this before the modification..

Revan/Malak/Bastila all show up in the secret tomb on Korriban, its a series of tests to see if the darkside tempts you once again or what, but they are in there, Revan looks pimp with his whole suit on!

>_< I didn't want to know that. No offense, Mosoner, but please use spoiler tags on that stuff.

Example: Revan/Malak/Bastila all show up in

the secret tomb on Korriban, its a series of tests to see if the darkside tempts you once again or what,

but they are in there, Revan looks pimp with his whole suit on!

Please try some thing like that ^^^ in the future.

Sorry man, i didnt know, lol, im new to posting stuff about the game, so i prolly posted a lot of spoilers i guess, lmao, sorry about that man..

It's okay. That wasn't anything important enough to really gripe about, but I still wish I could have found that one out on my own. Meh. It's all right.

But there are a lot people who want some spoilers and not others, so the [spoiler tag is very useful.

Minor Spoiler Alert:

Bastila/Revan/Malak are all flashbacks from the past when Revan first recruited your character to fight in the Mandalorian Wars with him and Malak

Are they blue and faded, or in glorious technicolour?

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Minor Spoiler Alert:

Bastila/Revan/Malak are all flashbacks from the past when Revan first recruited your character to fight in the Mandalorian Wars with him and Malak

Are they blue and faded, or in glorious technicolour?

See for yourself...

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?ac...ype=post&id=693

Admiral Canderous Make a few holo transmission cameo's so far with other npc's, and Jolee Bindo is mentioned by name.

Raven, Malak and Bastilla appear but only so far as a test on Korriban.

hk-47 is onboard the Ebon Hawk but you have to find special parts to repair him.

t3-m4 is now a major player in the game having upgrades that can be done if you have high enough skill. Plus it's funny to watch his conversations with other members of the crew.

And from what I am understanding Kreia was one of Raven's Masters, as he supposidly went around from master to master trying to learn as much as possible.

Also Master Vrook also makes an appearance on Dantooine.

• 1 year later...

People who show up are Bastila and Carth but they are not playable. Playable is mandalore who is prob 90% sure is canderous{Has personality and voicE}, T3, and HK-47.

Revan and Malak show up but they are only visions really.

{I WISH JOLEE WAS HERE}

Bastila shows up as a vision and in physical form but 2 different places and 2 diff situations. You cant talk to her tho in vision and physical form infact u can only come in contact with the vision version of her u only see her physical form when she talks to carth

Edited by sangero

Another two year post? Please try and find something recent, the same subjects are usually talked over again and again every month.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester