new croincle

Really?  I didn't think Revan nagged that much.  ;)"

You're weak, you pathetic little male. You cannot truely comprehend my ever growing power of the dark side. . .

My master still needs to teach me that fancy lightning trick. That's why I left the Jedi Order. Not enough pyro-tech-nics, my dears.

Treading on thin ice GoA.  :ph34r:

Indeed. <_<

Edit: Laozi

The recognized ending is the LS Male Revan ending. This means that all works referencing KOTOR will have him be LS and Male. Like all major heroes are in the sexist star wars universe.

Fnord.

I guess people really only see what they want to see.

Anyway didn't Nur Ab Sul say something about Revan being listed as a guy on the "Offical Star Wars Database"? ;)

She's just in denial. I think she confused Revan with the cook aboard the Ebon Hawk. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Lets not get into this whole gender bashing thread. While fun it could leave many an eye scratched out.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

This just sucks. First seeing Revan's fate in the Kotor 2 guide (Yeah I boughtthe guide.  ;)  ) and now this damned chronicle.  I was writing the backstory of Revan. Not any more I guess. I'll just turn this person into my own character and different story and see if I can get it published.

Unfortantly unless you have an established history as a piss poor writer, then you'll never have chance at "filling in" the Star Wars storyline. Anything thats even briefly available has a whole host of idiots clamoring to provide there bad stories. Its just amazing, I mean they have to do so little and yet there stories are so bad, its an enigma

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So Malachor isn't a Mandalorian planet. The UK Xbox Mag was wrong. Interesting info though. Kinda makes the Mandalorians seem even more awesome. Only the power of the Sith could be used to defeat them.

Well this answers why Malachor V doesn't have any info for the main site. I was wondering last night why Obsidian didn't put the Mandalorian Planet up on the site, now I know. Malachor must be where it all ends.

i assumed this was a given. it has to be you, the pc...

a great chronicle btw. finally, we know what corrupted revan...

That was rather uncalled for.  :wub:

ps. Revan is a "he"  :wub:

Haha! Feel the burn! Fear my womanly power!

No, no. My Revan was clearly female. There are, as you may recall, certain "traits" that makes women women. Some men get these, but they are generally shunned in public and get surgery.

Revan clearly had these marks. And a dark lord (would it be lady?) of the sith doesn't have genetic deformities. Just a horrible headache with a side of amnesia.

revan was a millitary genius; it's a given he was a male. even obsidian think so(default setting:light side, male ending in kotor).

No, no. My Revan was clearly female. There are, as you may recall, certain "traits" that makes women women. Some men get these, but they are generally shunned in public and get surgery.

Revan clearly had these marks. And a dark lord (would it be lady?) of the sith doesn't have genetic deformities. Just a horrible headache with a side of amnesia.

revan was a millitary genius; it's a given he was a male. even obsidian think so(default setting:light side, male ending in kotor).

Yea... in other words She=a HE! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Wait, wait wait. Now to be a millitary genius you have to be male? Good lord. If you men would give us half a chance to become generals of any sort, or even paid us a dollar to the dollar (Current pay is .65 to 1 USD for women-to-male payment.)

Stop thinking women suck at combat of any sort. In fact, we have better hand-eye co-ordination than you. (Why NASA is more likely to hire a female for working the robotic arms). Hand-eye co-ordination is a necessity for shooting.

Give us a chance to fight, and we will. Stop thinking that we're weak simply because we lack the upper body strength. <_<

Sorry about that rant. I hope I haven't offended any of you. <_<

Fnord.

Wait, wait wait. Now to be a millitary genius you have to be male? Good lord. If you men would give us half a chance to become generals of any sort, or even paid us a dollar to the dollar (Current pay is .65 to 1 USD for women-to-male payment.)

Stop thinking women suck at combat of any sort. In fact, we have better hand-eye co-ordination than you. (Why NASA is more likely to hire a female for working the robotic arms). Hand-eye co-ordination is a necessity for shooting.

Give us a chance to fight, and we will. Stop thinking that we're weak simply because we lack the upper body strength. <_<

crazy ranting never offends me; it amuses me... now; as you were, woman!

That was rather uncalled for.  :-

ps. Revan is a "he"  :p

Rofl! ok now there are a couple of things i hate in this world and woman who think woman are better in every aspect are one of them, I'm just glad you rnt like that!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Why, you! I should kill you for your arrogant male superiority!

...I think that Obsidian's next Non-NWN RPG should have a female protagonist. Who isn't secretly evil. Something like the nameless one, as in "you cannot get away from it! MUHAHAHA!".

I'd pay $100 for a game like that. :-

Rofl! ok now there are a couple of things i hate in this world and woman who think woman are better in every aspect are one of them, I'm just glad you rnt like that!

No, I simply think that we women are equal to you men. Not above you, but not below you. :p

Fnord.

...I think that Obsidian's next Non-NWN RPG should have a female protagonist. Who isn't secretly evil. Something like the nameless one, as in "you cannot get away from it! MUHAHAHA!".

I'd pay $100 for a game like that. :-

No, I simply think that we women are equal to you men. Not above you, but not below you. :p

Thank you, I agree with, and trust me when I say I hate ppl like that (my mom is one of those ppl) :D

Clearly someone hasn't mastered the copy-paste-technique.

actual its in capital letters on the officail site. only 2 day hear and i think i'v masterd copy and past.

Doesn't anubis die at the end of Stargate Season 7 when earth uses the ancient weapon on his fleet attacking them? You shouldn't exist ! :huh:

:huh: Hmm, I don't really like how they portrayed Revan in that chronicle.

Revan, by himself, was a master strategist and tactitian. I thought the whole point of Revan being a hero was his superior ability to change the course of the war for the Republic utilizing entire sector wide diversions and unpredictable, tenacious attacks among other well thought out plans, not relying on some powerful planet full of dark side energy. Canderous even says something to the effect of, 'the subtlety of his plans, the precision of his strikes and the tenacity of his attacks were enough to defeat the best of us.' Revan was obviously a master of both martial and mental aspects of the Force and beyond. He was a genius with enough potential power within himself to save or conquer the galaxy once more after even after sustaining grievous injuries.

The immensity of Revan's mere presence and his charisma is what drew followers and servants alike to him, not the dark side energy of Malachor V. You can see that the jedi followed Revan because of his charisma when you talk to Juhani. Revan and a team of Jedi freed the slaves on Taris, and Juhani speaks of a Jedi who spoke highly of Revan. This is obviously before any of them fell to the darkside. Malak evens says to you, "You could always inspire loyalty within your followers Revan!" with a touch of jealousy.

Heh...I shouldn't get so worked up about a game, but the chronicle does Revan a great injustice. Who's getting paid to put up those chronicles anyway? I sure would like that job.

Revan was powerful because he was Revan. Sure Malachor V most likely augmented Revan's power, but the chronicle makes it seem like that was the sole source of Revan's power.

:lol::lol::lol:

Men and Women are equal, but probably not in the way you think Desert Hawk. Men will be in general more physically capable than women. Notice I say generally, in broad strokes. Sure there are some superb female atheletes that would probably kick my ass in a variety of sports, but they cannot compete with the male atheletes of the same caliber.

This makes men in the whole more capable in the military combat zone than women. They can carry more, run faster and longer and generally handle more physical pressure than women.

Feminists seem to argue that the physical traits between men and women are irrelevant in their performance. This is stupid. Physical Traits are what make us different. Our physical composition determines what hormones we will produce, what biological pattern our bodies will take and these do play a crucial role in our mental and emotional performance.

Men are better at some things than women and women are better at some things than men in general, in broad strokes. Men tend to be better at the physical/analytic areas, Women tend to be better in mental/emotional areas. This is again in general. Of course certain traits can be developed and mastered regardless of sex. The question is of course do most people possess the intiative and drive to do this? Not really. Radical feminists tend to think that women are generally better at everything. This is again stupid.

The sooner everyone just accepts their masculinity and femininity and are comfortable with it, the sooner the world will be a better place. If you meet a guy or gal that gets hung up on every little gender issue, I suggest you run away as quickly as you can.

Er... I don't know why I wrote this.

folks, there needed to be a spoiler tag for this thread; I'd say it's the most spoilerific info that has appeared so far -not that it would ruin the game or anything, but some people might not have liked to see it. Most weird of all of course is that this is an open chronicle on the official website, that is giving kind of blatant 'hints' !!! What will the next chronicle be, the ending of TSL??

Anyway the discussion of the thread has already drifted elsewhere

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Azure79

I didn't read ebverything you wrote, because i was a little afraid of spoilers. But about Revan, you're entirely right!! He was military genious. He didn't need all that stuff they wrote in the chronicles. I will ignore the that part and go with the explanation of his abilities which we received in the first game.

I'd pay $100 for a game like that. :)

No, I simply think that we women are equal to you men. Not above you, but not below you. :)

Personally i prefer my women below me :geek:" :D

Clearly someone hasn't mastered the copy-paste-technique.

actual its in capital letters on the officail site. only 2 day hear and i think i'v masterd copy and past.

Doesn't anubis die at the end of Stargate Season 7 when earth uses the ancient weapon on his fleet attacking them? You shouldn't exist ! :huh:

actualy he's back in threads and posed to kick some ass

Men and Women are equal, but probably not in the way you think Desert Hawk. Men will be in general more physically capable than women. Notice I say generally, in broad strokes. Sure there are some superb female

Heh...I shouldn't get so worked up about a game, but the chronicle does Revan a great injustice. Who's getting paid to put up those chronicles anyway? I sure would like that job.

Revan was powerful because he was Revan. Sure Malachor V most likely augmented Revan's power, but the chronicle makes it seem like that was the sole source of Revan's power.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

atheletes that would probably kick my ass in a variety of sports, but they cannot compete with the male atheletes of the same caliber.

This makes men in the whole more capable in the military combat zone than women. They can carry more, run faster and longer and generally handle more physical pressure than women.

Feminists seem to argue that the physical traits between men and women are irrelevant in their performance. This is stupid. Physical Traits are what make us different. Our physical composition determines what hormones we will produce, what biological pattern our bodies will take and these do play a crucial role in our mental and emotional performance.

Men are better at some things than women and women are better at some things than men in general, in broad strokes. Men tend to be better at the physical/analytic areas, Women tend to be better in mental/emotional areas. This is again in general. Of course certain traits can be developed and mastered regardless of sex. The question is of course do most people possess the intiative and drive to do this? Not really. Radical feminists tend to think that women are generally better at everything. This is again stupid.

The sooner everyone just accepts their masculinity and femininity and are comfortable with it, the sooner the world will be a better place. If you meet a guy or gal that gets hung up on every little gender issue, I suggest you run away as quickly as you can.

Er... I don't know why I wrote this.

Though thank you for writing it.

Men and women are better at different things, as was clearly stated before. Men tend to be a bit more aggressive and stronger, women tend to care "how" or "why" things work instead of the brute force. The opposite is certainly possible.

However, my peeve isn't that "women are just as strong as men", my peeve is that "Men won't let us try certain things because we're afraid of "X"". Because I may be arachnophobic or suffer vertigo or am terrified of mice (only vertigo in reality, boys, sorry.) doesn't mean that I'm not capable of carrying heavy objects, firing a gun, or hitting a guy over the head with a stick. I've fired lots of guns and hit a lot of people.

A gun is a gun. It may require some strength to hold, but pulling a trigger is only as hard as the makers make it to keep it from accidentily going off. Because I'm weaker in my arms doesn't mean that I can't fire a gun as well, fly a jet, give medical aid, or do qunatum physics as the next guy.

I'm a fencer (for the sheer joy of it, haven't had the time for it lately) and have gotten my arse handed to me many a time by guys who simply rush in and use their advantages of height (6'3 against 5'2? Who do you think will win in a sheer challenge of reach?) against me. However, when I use tact I can beat some of the best of our fencers around here.

I'm not saying Women are Better, or Men are Better. I'm saying that given the chancem both can excel at whatever they're allowed to do.

We need to get back on topic now before this thread is closed. If we want to discuss this further, I suggest a post in the Way Off Topic thread.

Fnord.

"Vodo-Siosk Baas? Hasn't he been killed by Exar Kun several years ago?"

Yeah, that's exactly what has happened. Please tell somebody at LucasArt about their fault.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he