How Far?

Wow. I have question for you guys then. It sounds like you are pretty for along in some respects. How much play time did it take you to gte that far? (I can play a game thoroughly and quickly so I want to know how long it might take me.)

Well ive been to Pergagus, Telos, Korriban, and im now on Nar Shadda and im level 15 and the game tells me that ive spent 11 hours so far.

I've been too, in this order....

Peragus, Telos, Korriban, Dantoine, Nar shadda (still on shadda)

I'm about 19 hours into it or so, level 16 or so, maybe 17-I forget...

but I thought I was able to get prestigue class at 15, still havent got it tho...I'll keep trying! This game kicks ass!

I'm at about 17 hours in. I left Telos and headed to Dantooine and then Korriban and am about to head to another planet now.

Mild spoiler, before you go to Korriban you may want to either be very light or very dark because it is the only way you can enter a secret tomb there.

Overall I think this is a pretty good improvement over the first game and has so many options that it'll take forever for all of us to put our heads together and figure out the best builds, wepons, armor etc...

I also think the story is alot better this time.

I am currently on Onderon, went through Peragus, Telos, Dantooine, Korriban

current level is Jedi Guardian Level 15

Jedi Weapon Master Level 5

for all the people that dont have like a lightsaber yet, goto Dantooine, you get it there, i currently got about 5, lol..

I am currently on Onderon, went through Peragus, Telos, Dantooine, Korriban

current level is Jedi Guardian Level 15

Jedi Weapon Master Level 5

for all the people that dont have like a lightsaber yet, goto Dantooine, you get it there, i currently got about 5, lol..

You can get on the first planet you go to after Telos.

I've done Telos and now I'm through Drxl (or whaever the moon is called) and on Onderon. My Jedi is 16th or 17th, with 2 or 3 of those being prestiege classes (I took both "Middle of the road" classes.)

Loving the game. Totally addicted. Totally mad I only asked for one day off of work and not the rest of the week. :thumbsup: