I GOT IT!

I have finally got the game. Attention to everyone who wants their game! I got my game because while I was in Game Crazy Fed Ex came. I asked the clerk does he mind seeing if my game has arrived. When he opened the box, there it was! I did not however get the Prima Strategy Guide. Apparently I am supposed to call back around 3 p.m. to see if it has arrived. I suggest everyone call their stores up and ask them if the game is supposed to be delivered today.

Don't worry about it. I know it seems so far away but the PC version will probably be better. I don't plan to put up any info so if anybody would like something just PM me. I don't think it is fair to ruin it for the PCer's.

I walked right into Target and got the game, I still have one ordered from Lucasarts oh ya and a free shirt that I'm just going to give to my cousin for christmas, I'm so nice

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I've started my second game, and I would still say never buy a strategy guide, ever ever ever

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL XBOX'ERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Forget what?

Everyone knows there are two types of people on these boards:

The American XBoxers who can get the game and the PC'ers and international XBoxers who can't.

(Of course, there is also the occational dev.)

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I walked right into Target and got the game, I still have one ordered from Lucasarts oh ya and a free shirt that I'm just going to give to my cousin for christmas, I'm so nice

I'm STILL waiting for mine from LucasArts - and they're telling me that the product is backordered, or some ****e...like, obviously the demand exceeded the supply...business 101 people, if you're going to allow "pre-ordering" of your product, HAVE THE STOCK AVALIBLE TO FREAKING ALLOW IT.

Christ.

...it's embarrassing. I hate LucasArts...Obsidian, i still love you...

I'm STILL waiting for mine from LucasArts - and they're telling me that the product is backordered, or some ****e...like, obviously the demand exceeded the supply...business 101 people, if you're going to allow "pre-ordering" of your product, HAVE THE STOCK AVALIBLE TO FREAKING ALLOW IT.

Christ.

What, is that true?

Hahahaha (not to you, but to Lucasarts).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Iam too poor to get the game right now, I have to wait til xmas, thank the lord! :geek:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Christ.

What, is that true?

Hahahaha (not to you, but to Lucasarts).

Sure is true....I called them this morning, the lady said my order has been "backordered" which means it'll ship when they have product.

I find this "speed of selling" of KOTOR has caught them unaware or something, it's quite unbelieveable to be honest.

Sure is true....I called them this morning, the lady said my order has been "backordered" which means it'll ship when they have product.

I find this "speed of selling" of KOTOR has caught them unaware or something, it's quite unbelieveable to be honest.

Reminds me of Interplay when they released Icewind Dale 2. :ph34r:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

You'd think with a "set" amount of pre-orders that would give them a decent guage interest oin the game and LucasArts would go "oh gee wizz, we'd better run down to the warehouse, and get the skinny white production kid to run off a few more Xbox copies of KOTOR II so everyone gets their copy...."

...you know, good customer service and all

You'd think with a "set" amount of pre-orders that would give them a decent guage interest oin the game and LucasArts would go "oh gee wizz, we'd better run down to the warehouse, and get the skinny white production kid to run off a few more Xbox copies of KOTOR II so everyone gets their copy...."

...you know, good customer service and all

Nah too reasonable for them to implement it. :p

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom