Your Opinion Please

Kiss him where? As I recall the bastard only had half a mouth.

You're thinking of Malak.

One day I'm gonna learn the names of all these fictional characters.. or maybe not. :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"Hello Mr./Ms./Mrs. [Darth] Revan. How are you? Nice job defeating Malak. So what happened with that whole star forge thing where (you helped destroy it/took control of it). [And hows your relationship with Bastila/Carth been going?] And what about Zaalbar and Mission? Are they still (living happily/rotting on a beach)? Well, cya later Revan. Maybe I'll see you next game, where the possibilities will have quadrupled!"

I respect the character that is Revan. If, by some serendipitous circumstance, I encounter her (always a her) in a non-violent situation, I'll convert whether I'm Light or Dark Side. It's ridiculous, and I can't bring myself to play Light Side, as it violates some code within me that would eventually corrupt my not-so happy go-lucky Dark Lord...

Eh. I'll join whenever possible. No romance, of course. The Revan that I always depicted had too much self-respect (if it was feasible for it to be so).