Conflict mentioned in Gamespot review

Perhaps.

Ive been going through as many of the screenshots as I can on the review sites. (Looking for new things hidden in images, suchas a party shot of Visas and Handmaiden since I haven't seen one yet.) So far no luck.

EDIT: Speaking of which:

1099403542.jpg

Didn't Chris say that you can't have the Handmaiden and Visas Marr in the same party <uses master force speed to run and check>

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Can't find if Chris said it (did you say it, Chris- or was I only dreming <sighs> story of my life, lol), but Akari said this;

Akari Oct 29 2004, 05:29 PM Post #19

Darth Taylor

QUOTE(Meshugger @ Oct 29 2004, 05:18 PM)

So i guess that you can't have all three in your party at the same time, due to your alignment?

That's correct. You can't have all three of those characters at the same time.

-Akari

on the 'visas marr, "handmaiden" and disciple?, who are they?' thread on the General discussion board

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

I notice anyone can see the title of the top thread.  So to anyone who may not have thought about it..  Please do not post spoilers in the title out of consideration of everyone.  Maybe this has been said, but since kotor II is like the only 'great' game I think I'll play this year, spoiling it would be enfuriating....  I'll be getting the xbox version today anyway...  Probably wont come to this site until Im done actually....

Ok... i COMPLETELY understand how some people don't want stuff spoiled for them... (I personally am not one of them... but to each his own) and it's a reasonible request... BUT, why in god's name would you come to a forum labled, KoToR 2 Spoilers in the first place?? I kind of think if your really wanting to avoid spoilers, posting here is an oxymoron. LoL.

KingSnake.

Perhaps.

Ive been going through as many of the screenshots as I can on the review sites. (Looking for new things hidden in images, suchas a party shot of Visas and Handmaiden since I haven't seen one yet.) So far no luck.

EDIT: Speaking of which:

1099403542.jpg

Didn't Chris say that you can't have the Handmaiden and Visas Marr in the same party <uses master force speed to run and check>

Please check. I don't know where he said it, but I was under that impression as well. It would be sort of funny if we had found something new by accident.

Can't find if Chris said it (did you say it, Chris- or was I only dreming <sighs> story of my life, lol), but Akari said this;

Akari  Oct 29 2004, 05:29 PM Post #19 

Darth Taylor

QUOTE(Meshugger @ Oct 29 2004, 05:18 PM)

So i guess that you can't have all three in your party at the same time, due to your alignment?

That's correct. You can't have all three of those characters at the same time.

-Akari 

on the 'visas marr, "handmaiden" and disciple?, who are they?' thread on the General discussion board

At first everyone assumed that because Marr looked evil and Handmaiden looked good (i.e. Marr wears red and black where handmaiden wears white) that you could only have the one of them in your party at a time but it would seem that (info taken from the "jedi training manual" )

Marr is a manditory character since you require her to get the prestige class (taken at level 15 with marr in your group)

and that she will follow you regaurdless of your alignment as will handmaiden so to answer the question I would say that you can choose between having Marr and handmaiden, or marr and diciple or handmaiden and disciple but not have all three.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

One question who is the deciple?? :rolleyes:

Some homo who looks like the guy from A Knight's Tale.

With a name like disciple you would imagine that he would be really evil, but he looks even more metrosexual than Atton.

Note: I have no problem with metrosexuality, just the thought of taking a metrosexual with me to beat people to death with swords and lazers.