Gamepro's Spoilers

In Gamepro's Review, they say:

"The main cast is completely different, but characters from the first KOTOR make regular appearances, (something sure to cause veterans to exclaim, "Oh, c'mon, there's no way he became a Republic admiral!")."

Carth maybe?

"Now With 20 Percent More Severed Hands"

Kreia maybe?

"You shall not pass!"

Name:Carth Onasi

LOL :D

I hope he dies aboard his ship in both light and dark. :) Personally I enjoyed Admiral Dodonna, hope we get to see her again.

But this is interesting, all the KOTOR 1 character are getting high positions: Mandalore=Canderous, Admiral=Carth.

What's next, Mission=Supreme Chancellor of the Republic?

KOTOR 2 must be completed

• 7 months later...

So that's why I didn't want to give her back...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

If he was a Captain in K1 then being an Admiral in K2 is very likely to happen. What rank was Carth anyway?

Considering how Star Wars is known to give out ranks to their "heroes" I don't think Carth becoming Admiral is such a big stretch.

General Calrissian - went from Baron Administrator for Cloud City and nothing to do with the Rebellion, to General after he helped save Han from Jabba (ie. hero)

General Solo - like Calrissian, went from a bystander to a General because of his heroic acts through two movies, rather than because he actually rose through the ranks like most soldiers do.

Commander Skywalker - he was just a regular pilot, but then he blew up the Death Star so that meant a promotion to Commander and Rogue Leader.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Carth ran away (reven ds) and he becomes an Admaral wow i thought that leaving the army was a crime punishable by death

What are you talking about? Carth only shows up as Admiral if you choose LS for the ending of KOTOR1. If you chose DS, then some black dude is Admiral.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Carth ran away (reven ds) and he becomes an Admaral wow i thought that leaving the army was a crime punishable by death

What are you talking about? Carth only shows up as Admiral if you choose LS for the ending of KOTOR1. If you chose DS, then some black dude is Admiral.

True, because YOU killed him in the first game. Bastila :devil: is a shock to see near the end though. LS only and male character. I have never found Mission. I am assuming she will appear in another later story. It is assumed, I guess, that the old man is dead and the cat lady died, probably on Vista's homeworld. Sorry about spelling and foregetting some of the characters names.

but characters from the first KOTOR make regular appearances...

Regular appearances?

Carth makes about 3 appearances if your LS (none if your DS)

Bastila makes about two.

Malak turns up once.

Revan turns up once.

The only characters that make these regular apperances are Mandalore/Canderous, T3-M4 and HK-47.

Perhaps if they had said, 'Some characters from K1 are party members and others make a cameo or two.'

That would be far more accurate.

P.S. Dead thred = revived = KOTORFanactic makes out of date comment.