Dont put spoilers in the title please...

I notice anyone can see the title of the top thread. So to anyone who may not have thought about it.. Please do not post spoilers in the title out of consideration of everyone. Maybe this has been said, but since kotor II is like the only 'great' game I think I'll play this year, spoiling it would be enfuriating.... I'll be getting the xbox version today anyway... Probably wont come to this site until Im done actually....

Ambrosia3.gif

I notice anyone can see the title of the top thread.  So to anyone who may not have thought about it..  Please do not post spoilers in the title out of consideration of everyone.  Maybe this has been said, but since kotor II is like the only 'great' game I think I'll play this year, spoiling it would be enfuriating....  I'll be getting the xbox version today anyway...  Probably wont come to this site until Im done actually....

Ok... i COMPLETELY understand how some people don't want stuff spoiled for them... (I personally am not one of them... but to each his own) and it's a reasonible request... BUT, why in god's name would you come to a forum labled, KoToR 2 Spoilers in the first place?? I kind of think if your really wanting to avoid spoilers, posting here is an oxymoron. LoL.

KingSnake.

I notice anyone can see the title of the top thread.  So to anyone who may not have thought about it..  Please do not post spoilers in the title out of consideration of everyone.  Maybe this has been said, but since kotor II is like the only 'great' game I think I'll play this year, spoiling it would be enfuriating....  I'll be getting the xbox version today anyway...  Probably wont come to this site until Im done actually....

Ok... i COMPLETELY understand how some people don't want stuff spoiled for them... (I personally am not one of them... but to each his own) and it's a reasonible request... BUT, why in god's name would you come to a forum labled, KoToR 2 Spoilers in the first place?? I kind of think if your really wanting to avoid spoilers, posting here is an oxymoron. LoL.

KingSnake.

Please stop and breath. And realize I am talking about the title being able to be seen from outside the spoiler forum. Thank you.

I mean for example, a title like this:"(Planet name) AMAZING (Persons name)" etc that I would be able to see from outside the forum.. But Since I probably wont venture here until Im done. Im more makin this thread for anyone else whom it may apply to....

Note to the admin: Making the Spoiler forum thread titles not viewable outside the section would be a plus...

Ambrosia3.gif