2 New Reviews: GamePro and TeamXBox (90% and 92%)

You do realize that 4.5/5 = 9/10 and 9.2 are both lower than ign's 9.3, right?

No @#!t! Really? thanks Captain Obvio! What's your point?

If it's 90 or above, that's good enough for me to pay for it, but I'm not saying anything more until I play the game myself and see if those scores are even CLOSE to what they shouldbe

You do realize that 4.5/5 = 9/10 and 9.2 are both lower than ign's 9.3, right?

No @#!t! Really? thanks Captain Obvio! What's your point?

If it's 90 or above, that's good enough for me to pay for it, but I'm not saying anything more until I play the game myself and see if those scores are even CLOSE to what they shouldbe

No need to rude. :p"

Really these reviews are encouraging, no matter what the naysayers think. How often have you seen a sequel to a movie and it suck? How about with games? I can name numerous examples. For a sequel to the Game of the Year to be getting marks above 9 is impressive, especially when you consider that Obsidian is getting bashed for using the same graphics engine, yet still manage 9.0's and 4.5/5's. This says a lot for how entertaining and deep the story line must be. This, above all else, is why I play RPG's. If I want graphics, I will go play Halo 2 and not be challenged by the story or the game.

I have been playing KOTOR1 tonight -- I see nothing wrong with the graphics, in fact, they look much better than most console games I have played.

Sorry Fable, this is the RPG of the year on the Xbox.

From the Teamxbox review, sounds promising.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sorry Fable, this is the RPG of the year on the Xbox.

From the Teamxbox review, sounds promising.

If that's the reviewer's comments, then that speaks volumes about whether this reviewer shares my same likes and dislikes about a game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Im actually starting to worry a bit about Kotor 2 now. It only got 8.5 from gamespot and they usually think the same thing about a game as I.

Only got a 8.5?

If it had gotten a score in the 6's or 7's, then I'd be worried.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)