gamespy review

when will it be up? i don't trust gamespot and, as expected, their review of kotor 2 was sh*te(amnesia my a**). never really liked gamespot; ign is ok, but imo gamspy is by far the best of the said three.

I don't have a lot of respect for most of the game review sites, although they're better than the magazines, which make lots of money on those full-age ads.

I like ign the most, and i thought we would be getting the review like this week or so. i dont trust gamespot for **** and gamespy is close to ign but i like their previews more than igns! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

when will it be up? i don't trust gamespot and, as expected, their review of kotor 2 was sh*te(amnesia my a**). never really liked gamespot; ign is ok, but imo gamspy is by far the best of the said three.

5 out 5 from gamespy. guess issues with frame rate drop is the single biggest problem. haha; in your face stupid xbox'ers!!! :thumbsup:

5 out 5 from gamespy. guess issues with frame rate drop is the single biggest problem. haha; in your face stupid xbox'ers!!! :thumbsup:

we got the game b4 you in your face bitch! :ermm:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

we got the game b4 you in your face bitch! ;)

enjoy those frame rate drops matey! i will keep myself busy with vampire:bloodlines, lotr:battle for middle earth, half life 2 and rome:total war.... :ermm:"

enjoy those frame rate drops matey! i will keep myself busy with vampire:bloodlines, lotr:battle for middle earth, half life 2 and rome:total war.... :ermm:"

Actually I haven't run into any problems with the game yet! Just htought I would let you know. :D

Actually I haven't run into any problems with the game yet! Just htought I would let you know. :D

now you've ruined it. i comforted myself, thinking the frame rate drops would be a serious problem for you xboxers...

now you've ruined it. i comforted myself, thinking the frame rate drops would be a serious problem for you xboxers...

o ok then... the frame rate is soo bad that dynasty warriors looks smooth! :D

"enjoy those frame rate drops matey! i will keep myself busy with vampire:bloodlines, lotr:battle for middle earth, half life 2 and rome:total war.... "

Wait a sec! You complain abot the x-box poor load times and frame rates then yoiu brag about Bl whose laod times are so slow I can run down town (which is a good 20-25 minutes) before it's done loading the nexta rea. And, the frame rates which are so jittery at times your characetr starts doing a dance! Ha! I'm sorry that just doesn't seem right.

P.S. There is some exaggeration in this post.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"enjoy those frame rate drops matey! i will keep myself busy with vampire:bloodlines, lotr:battle for middle earth, half life 2 and rome:total war.... "

Wait a sec! You complain abot the x-box poor load times and frame rates then yoiu brag about Bl whose laod times are so slow I can run down town (which is a good 20-25 minutes) before it's done loading the nexta rea. And, the frame rates which are so jittery at times your characetr starts doing a dance! Ha! I'm sorry that just doesn't seem right.

Nah theres no exaggeration in that post it right there! :D

hm, my only problem with bl was a few graphic glithes here and there. the loading times weren't a problem for me. about 5-15 sec each time(roughly)...

hm, my only problem with bl was a few graphic glithes here and there. the loading times weren't a problem for me. about 5-15 sec each time(roughly)...

I heard that it was a really great game, with a few problems that you can overlook!

O and i love family guy (avatar) :D

I heard that it was a really great game, with a few problems that you can overlook!

they didn't bother me too much; thought it was a great game.

family guy is brilliant; imo only second to futurama...

they didn't bother me too much; thought it was a great game.

family guy is brilliant; imo only second to futurama...

I couldn't agree with your statement more! :D