Video Review Up

I see that HK-47 is in your party, yay!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Gamespot

Its got some good game footage. The review is still crap though.

Cheers!

I posted this already poser

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I posted this already poser

You never posted that the video review was up and I hope to god that poser line of yours is some lame attempt at humor.

Cheers!

It was and i said the review and seeing that GS review is usally a Video review i though it was implide

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I noticed that during the 'ice-planet' cinematic and the one on Citadel Station near the end, that they aren't in the Ebon Hawk, but another, white ships with folded wings. Looks kind of like the Emperor's transport in Return of the Jedi.