Darth Sion = Party Member?

Stupid question - but in looking at the new Lucasarts site, all the characters listed are potential party members - with the exception of Darth Sion.

Is it possible that he joins you at some point? I apologize if this has already been discussed...

This isn't a spoiler.

Many people are posting on the wrong sections of the forum.... :)

True, but the answer to this question could be a spoiler. My apologies if this doesn't belong here.

Exactly, it could evolve into a spoiler thread. Anyway I like the idea of having that zombie wannabe in your party. Guess ill just have to wait until feb to find out the answer.

all the characters listed are potential party members - with the exception of Darth Sion.

Is it possible that he joins you at some point?  I apologize if this has already been discussed...

i don't think that really means anything. if you rememeber the site for the kotor1 had character bios for: malak, bandon, saul karath, a sith trooper, calo nord, a rakata, and a few others. none of them could be party members.

• 1 year later...
Stupid question - but in looking at the new Lucasarts site, all the characters listed are potential party members - with the exception of Darth Sion.

Is it possible that he joins you at some point?  I apologize if this has already been discussed...

its possible..... in pc you download his skin and use his sking hehe so not tecnicly but you can look like him as if you are a twin and you can name yourself darth sion lol