Designer Rambling: Amnesia

Are you suggesting that they didn't even play the game at all? :shifty:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

/ Begin amnesia rant.

This isn't much of a rambling, but after reading the Gamespot review (and I don't get how this keeps popping up), your character DOES NOT HAVE AMNESIA.

Really! I know it's crazy, but trust me.

/ End amnesia rant.

Right, like I'm going to believe some random poster over Gamespot. :shifty: I don't suppose you actually have something to back that claim up?

{:-}

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I knew there was a reason why I was never a Gamespot fan. :shifty:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

/ Begin amnesia rant.

This isn't much of a rambling, but after reading the Gamespot review (and I don't get how this keeps popping up), your character DOES NOT HAVE AMNESIA.

/ End amnesia rant.

Right, like I'm going to believe some random poster over Gamespot. :shifty: I don't suppose you actually have something to back that claim up?

Please tell me you're joking? :blink:

/ Begin amnesia rant.

/ End amnesia rant.

I find your lack of faith disturbing <_< .

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Carth Vader:

"Please tell me you're joking? :blink:"

What's there to joke about?

Trooper:

" I find your lack of faith disturbing."

I was born at night but it wasn't last night. And how does this Chris fellow know all about the game when only 0.0001% of the people on this board have it?

Besides, if these 'musings' of his are legit they need to be labeled as spoilers. The moderators need to start doing their job and supervise these things. The only way his information could be correct is if he has an illegal copy of the game. If *I* were a mod, I'd ban him and delete his posts.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Carth Vader:

Trooper:

I was born at night but it wasn't last night. And how does this Chris fellow know all about the game when only 0.0001% of the people on this board have it?

Besides, if these 'musings' of his are legit they need to be labeled as spoilers. The moderators need to start doing their job and supervise these things.  The only way his information could be correct is if he has an illegal copy of the game. If *I* were a mod, I'd ban him and delete his posts.

Um hello he's the LEAD DESIGNER for KOTOR 2. He came up with the stinkin' storyline. He can do and say whatever he wants.

Somehow, people who says "trust me" always make me nervous. Sure you didn't just forget about adding that part ? :blink:"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Darth Nemisis,

What an ugly thing to say.

Viper1000,

"Um hello he's the LEAD DESIGNER for KOTOR 2. He came up with the stinkin' storyline. He can do and say whatever he wants."

I've been on this board for three month. The lead developer posts under the handle of "Hades One". Just do a scan of his posts if you don't believe me.

Carth Vader:

Trooper:

Besides, if these 'musings' of his are legit they need to be labeled as spoilers. The moderators need to start doing their job and supervise these things.  The only way his information could be correct is if he has an illegal copy of the game. If *I* were a mod, I'd ban him and delete his posts.

:)

I'm going to take it that you are joking...

Darth Nemisis,

Viper1000,

"Um hello he's the LEAD DESIGNER for KOTOR 2. He came up with the stinkin' storyline. He can do and say whatever he wants."

I've been on this board for three month. The lead developer posts under the handle of "Hades One". Just do a scan of his posts if you don't believe me.

:D

Be nice :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Darth Nemisis,

Viper1000,

LOL "Hades One" is a designer now.... :D

Now now children settle down. We are family here now. The games out for Xboxers and the the PCers have fled to the nether regions of space. Lets rejoice in TSL.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

/ Begin amnesia rant.

/ End amnesia rant.

Lets kill the Gamestop reveiwer!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Maria,

Not trying to be rude/mean/liberal, just informative...

Chris Avellone is the lead developer on KoTOR2. If he says (types) something, you can be pretty sure it's the gospel truth.

Hades_One is... well... Hades_One. You know how there are two sides to every coin? Well, Hades represents the time when the coin lands on its side, then explodes in cheesy gooeyness. His opinions, while I don't think very many agree with him, are always well expressed. (if not inflammatory, seditious, or genocidal)

If a post is factual and on topic, it's Mr. Avellones. If it has anything to do wiping out varying cultures, it's Hades.

Hope that helps...

I think Maria is probably more intelligent than you think. I believe that the rolled eyes and the bold "back that claim up" part of the post are signals that there is some intention of sarcasm/humour.

I hope I'm not just getting invovled in something that all of you know is obviously a joke, but the way this thread is going is just sad.

Irony isn't exactly the word to describe Maria's posts.

Try Sarcasm.

Sarcasm: Sarcasm is the making of remarks intended to mock the person referred to (who is normally the person addressed), a situation or thing.

Irony: Irony is a form of speech in which the real meaning is concealed or contradicted by the words used.

I think I'll stick with irony.. For now :ermm:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!