Gamespot Review up

You think your cool but your not because i beat you to it

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

They gave it the same score as Doom III :shifty:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What did they give the original KOTOR? I cant remember.

9.1 but because the game is a squel they expected improved graphics

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Every reviewers going to bash the graphics because they're A SINGLE YEAR OLD! Other then a few little glitches the reviews should be fairly high.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Still should have been over a 9.0 How do they expect the graphics to be improved using the same engine as the first game?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Gamespot never gives anything a good score. Ther sole purpose seems to be to find every single little flaw in a game and bash it to death. Each minor glitch seems to take down about .5 from a game's score with them. I generally don't listen to Gamespot very much. I'll wait and judge the game for myself.

Still should have been over a 9.0 How do they expect the graphics to be improved using the same engine as the first game?

They rated it from an objective view as possible, Greg already stated in the review that this game is clearly for the fans of the first game.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They rated it from an objective view as possible, Greg already stated in the review that this game is clearly for the fans of the first game.

Lets find out where he lives and than kicks his ass! :shifty:

And to add one thing, Greg states that the graphics are sub-par for an xbox(scoring 6 out of 10). I wonder what the PC-version gets, 8.0?

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

A jedi with a slutty outfit, that's comforting.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

sound should've gotten a 10 but oh well. looks like imma have to be the judge of how good this game is myself, seems i can't trust these reviewers.

looks like no GOTY nominations for this one, damn overated halo 2...

True, but does that mean newcomers will dislike the game? The graphics aren't so bad too be 6. People won't turn on their X-Boxes and say, "Aw damn, this game looks like crap".