This is big!

I read through the strategy guide on lucasarts official site. And as I went through it this little sentence pops up with no warning and is a big spoiler! I hate myself for reading that.

Don't read this if your are afraid of big spoilers and this is big!

"The type of items you find are usually random; even the remains of unique enemies like

Revan or Darth Sion may contain an incredibly rare and powerful lightsaber

It would look feasiblr in this example:

So if Revan is DS and you are LS, a fight might be comming. But if both are LS it will be illogical. Or they just confused something. It sais "enemies" so you fight Revan not just find the body.

Damn my curiosity, I did not want to know this.

It doesn't say anything for sure. Though it does suggest it.... I agree with Fighter, it wouldn't make much sense if different plot choices happened, and I don't think many other people would be strong enough to kill him. Perhaps a Sith Lord?

seeing as it says;

on the corpses of enemies, then at least we can assume that Revan is alive when you start the game- and it has already been pointed out that this could be just one possibilty upon meeting him/her

EDIT; not quite sure why I bothered blanking that out- if you've read this far you already know that... <grabbed from behind and pulled away- never to be seen again> :ph34r:

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

It's ok that I read that, I already knew from KOTOR 1

that Revan would be in KOTOR 2.

I always assumed that I would stumble upon that person, though I wonder why the heck you're allowed to kill this certain person... what the heck is up with that?

Revan was more powerful, I think this plotline was devised from the very beginning, think about it you start off as a civilian, and less powerful jedi than you were in K1 In kotor 2 you start off as a jedi who lost his connection and joined revan in the mandalorian wars previously now Revan is gone and the galaxy is in shambles with three new sith lords all of wich are looking for revan for some reason or another and Know you used to know him personally.

Thats what I think anyway again I say not a definate answer just an educated guess (PLEASE DON'T STONE ME) :geek: