New Characters

On the Lucasarts website, they massively updated chracters. Some thoughts:

Names have still not been revealed for Disciple, Mandalore, or Handmaiden.

All characters are still as yet unrevealed.

Echani Handmaiden may be Atris' Sister, as they mentioned that there are 5 sisters.

Visas Marr is a Dark Jedi and SIth apprentice, so it's likely that she won't be in your party with Handmaiden and vice-versa.

Nar Shaddaa is also official.

"You shall not pass!"

Maybe. There's something to do with Handmaiden, Disciple and Visas Marr. You can't have all three at once. Whether you can have any two of them or only certain combinations, I don't know. Personally, I'd like to have Visas Marr and Handmaiden and leave that idiot Disciple behind.

"You shall not pass!"

Maybe. There's something to do with Handmaiden, Disciple and Visas Marr. You can't have all three at once. Whether you can have any two of them or only certain combinations, I don't know. Personally, I'd like to have Visas Marr and Handmaiden and leave that idiot Disciple behind.

I dunno... a mobile lab station sounds very tempthing.

Newly updated on lucasarts.com, with commentary.

Also, Bao-Dur is an Iridonian Zabrak, just like Darth Maul.

Then I'll have to turn him to the DS and give him a Lightsaber/Vibrosword in one of my runthroughs of the game.

And in the guide they write something about "Your 3 droids" and there is a new name G0 T0!

Yeah, they already said that G0T0 is Bao-Dur's droid.

Seems like you can have at least the echani handmaiden and Marr at the same time at least. Check the 5th movie snippet at Gamespy, they are both in the party at the same time there, beating up some kinrath spiders.

If you look at the 4th movie, it seems likely there'll be some friction if you have them both in the party at the same time though, as the handmaiden appears unhappy with Marr's presence on the ship.

http://media.xbox.gamespy.com/media/679/67....html?fromint=1

Yep. G0-T0 isn't an NPC, he's just a bonus for having Bao-Dur in your party.

Well just checked out the Gameplay Footage 12 at Gamespot. G0T0 is a fully independent droid NPC (big round floating ball). Not sure if he evolves from Bao Dur's companion to a full fledged entity or a different droid altogether. It even has dialogue!!

So who are the NPCs now?

Kreia

Visas Marr

Mandalore

Bao Dur

Echani Handmaiden

Disciple

HK47

T3M4

G0T0

Atton Rand

Mira

the Wookie??

question now? As per the downloadable pdf file from the kotor2.com site that contains a portion of the Prima guide, they give the impression that Visas has to be in your party and the PC should have attained 15th level before being able to select a prestige class. Does this mean only Disciple and Handmaiden can't be in the same party together?? Still, we have 12 characters up there and we can only ever have a maximum of 10. so what gives? If Visas has to be in for prestige class to be an option, it would indicate players who don't take her get shafted.

Unless they mean that Visas could leave your party after the PC selects a prestige class and you can go pick up the alternate party members??

• 1 year later...

i know that mandalore is canderous, cos revan killed the real mandalore in the mandalorian wars, which basically caused the end of the war because the mandalorians where on their knees, so canderous took the place of the leader and went 2 dxun after revan abandoned everyone after you've finished k1 (depending on if you where ls or ds revan just mysteriously left, DS - he left bastila on korriban and just disapeared hence the sith civil war started on korriban because there wasnt a stable system, LS - after being the saviour of the galaxy revan disapears and goes to live another life somewhere else away from everyone)

Dude...what the f*ck. Why the hell would you necropost a thread that was made over a year ago? To tell us all that Canderous is Mandalore, which we all knew already? I mean, I just don't see the goddamn point.

Edited by Draken_Fett

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body