KOTOR II Site - Download Section of Guide

Along with a lot of character updates on the main Lucasarts KOTOR II website there's also a printable section from the game guide!

Go to the "Gameplay" section and click on "Strategy"

It is the Jedi Training Chapter and it talks about the Prestige Classes, etc.

Along with a lot of character updates on the main Lucasarts KOTOR II website there's also a printable section from the game guide! 

Go to the "Gameplay" section and click on "Strategy"

It is the Jedi Training Chapter and it talks about the Prestige Classes, etc.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I just checked the Lucas Arts KOTOR 2 site and there is nothing new. >_<

And a big spoiler! Be careful when you are reading, it's on page 48 so skip that one if you don't want to be spoiled!

you realise that by telling someone not too look at page 48 now some people are going to, just so they know what your talking about right? (hell I almost did :thumbsup:) . Its kinda like if your in a high place and telling the person in front of you not to look down, whats the first thing they do LOOK DOWN! :D

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Wow, nice manual!

I don't know what the heck to be in KOTOR 2. I don't want to be good at using the Force and then suck at Lightsaber fights, or the other way around.

Maybe... Guardian + Sith Lord, and a little extra devotion to Wisdom, Strength, and Charisma, perhaps?

Hey !!! Where is it I don't see the strategy section !!! Please help !!!

There seems to be some kind of problem viewing the KOTOR2 site with certain settings. At work, behind a pretty strict firewall, I see the older version of the page. From home, still behind a firewall, but not as strict, I can see the updated page. Both home and work pcs are running most of the same things (XP Pro w/ SP2) except my work pc runs Symantic anti-virus and my home pc runs Avast anti-virus. I don't know what it is, but there is something that will cause you to not see the newest version of the site even though you use the same address to get to it. Try connecting from a pc outside of the network you're currently on.

• 2 weeks later...

are you talking about the offical site??? if so thats LA's fault not obsidian , the only site they are responsible for is this one.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

• 3 weeks later...
And a big spoiler! Be careful when you are reading, it's on page 48 so skip that one if you don't want to be spoiled!

you realise that by telling someone not too look at page 48 now some people are going to, just so they know what your talking about right? (hell I almost did :p) . Its kinda like if your in a high place and telling the person in front of you not to look down, whats the first thing they do LOOK DOWN! :D

Holy crap... That HAS to be the most stupid thing i've ever heard come from someone.... If someone tells you to do something for good reason, and you do the oppisite, you are STUPID!

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

• 2 years later...
There is but nothing really substantial. Most of it we already knew. It just goes over the stats and what they do, lists a few feats, force powers etc.

That is usless to me what i need is a way to get the hand maiden on my team

Holy necromancy, Batman! :blink:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That is usless to me what i need is a way to get the hand maiden on my team

Well, you have to be playing as a male Exile, for starters.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts