MAIN SITE MASSIVE UPDATE

He's an Iridonian Zabrak, just like Darth Maul.

Ok, thanks for the info.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Same here. All I get is the same page that's been there for a while now. Cleared my cache just to make certain it wasn't loading from there, and it's still the same old page.

Yep i tried that too and deleted temporany files still nothing maybe it depends on where your from or something i dont know :huh:

I get exactly the same thing too - it shows the various "new" sections, but just says "coming soon"

Am I missing something? :ermm:

Mandalore

Since time immemorial, the Mandalorian clans were built on strict codes of honor and tradition. The leader of all clans was known as Mandalore. When a Mandalore fell, another would be chosen to succeed him.

Many years have passed since Darth Revan defeated the last Mandalore; none was chosen to take his place. Without a leader, the clans scattered to the far corners of the galaxy, finding work as mercenaries, raiders or worse. Now a new Mandalore has assumed rule, and rumor tells of a battle-hardened warrior who is reuniting the clans.

This would seem to add more credability to the theory about Mandalore being Canderous, IMHO anyway.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Thats just what i was thinking.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It would seem to make sense given the information we have been given to date.

Edit: given what we know from the DL of the Prima guide on the offical site (below in spoiler tags) and from the character Bio

that Marr will be more or less a required character

. But the question is can we influence her or will she just blindly follow the PC (no pun intended).

character Bio

Visas Marr

A Dark Jedi Miraluka from the Mid-Rim world of Katarr, Visas Marr is the lone surviving member of her species. Gifted with the ability to see only through the Force, she perceives the world through Force patterns and flux, allowing her to see the true nature of her enemies, and her own true nature as well. This power is called Force Sight. When looking across The Sith Lords landscape, Marr can see through obstacles to the sentients waiting in ambush beyond.

When her homeworld was obliterated by the Sith, Marr was claimed by one of the greatest Sith Lords as his apprentice and slave. Why she was spared when her people were slain is unknown. Her enslavement has broken her will and corroded her spirit; she is deep in the thrall of the dark side.

Prima Guide

When you reach Level 15, and if you

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I got the game last night people. It's incredible. I cleared P. Station and gotto the first real planet. This game is awesome. P. Statation was interesting but a little dry. Taris was a little more complete, but that may be bexause it wa a planet and P Station isn't.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi