MAIN SITE MASSIVE UPDATE

What on the k2 site?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Sounds cool. I'm going to go get the game now. Peace Chullens!

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

About bloody time.

I didnt realise the Handmaiden was an

Echani

. Good to know the info on the characters apart from Kreia, Mira, etc, has fuinally been updated.

My only thing is, we get absolutely no new info on HK-47. That is a bit of an annoyance. Still, nice to finally see a massive update.

offtopic: I have to say, it feels rather cold here on the Kotor 2 forums since everyone went to a different place

Can you blame them. They are paranoid about spoilers, whether they have the game or not.

Anyway, nice to see the final planet is in there. And new vids, plus force powers and 2 feats.

1 problem in feats section. It says rapid shot, but the video is for critical strike. Nice of them to mess it up for us.

1 problem in feats section. It says rapid shot, but the video is for critical strike. Nice of them to mess it up for us.

At least you can see the new info is anyone else having this problem where they can't see any new information?

It just looks like the normal one to me >_<

The site claims that Bao-Dur is an Iridonian, shouldn't he be a Zabrak or am i missing something here?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy