So, what do you think?

I get the feeling this is going to be a very lonely forum until close to February.

On topic: When did the XBox version go gold? About a week before release, wasn't it? So probably near the end of January or first week of February (assuming no more delays on Lucasarts' part). :thumbsup:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Maybe darth Lucas will overcome the mind control of Darth Gates and realize he'll make more money if he gives it to us now.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

I was wondering, when will the PC version go Gold?

April 1st. :-"

in Finland. :p

Doesn't matter to me....

Without Divine Intervention, I can't play the bloody thing before 12th of June (thats when I have my next vecation. )

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I get the feeling this is going to be a very lonely forum until close to February.

On topic: When did the XBox version go gold?  About a week before release, wasn't it?  So probably near the end of January or first week of February (assuming no more delays on Lucasarts' part).  :-"

Agreed (on both counts - I think very few people will be around, even in Feb. They started this new forum after everyone who didn't want spoiled left).

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I was wondering, when will the PC version go Gold?

On a cold day in Hell...

...so, that would be February here in Winnipeg, Canada. :blink:

:lol:

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I'm worried about this as well. I'm hoping the game comes out in early February, but something tells me it's going to be late in the month. Another LucasArts game, Rebpublic Commando, was set for realease in Feb. also but they pushed it back to March 1st =/ Not a big change, but at this point every week I wait is a punch in the gut >_<

I wonder why they have moved the majority of the developing team to NWN2?

IMO they should all be working on KOTOR 2 (PC) right now in order to release it as soon as possible in order to boost their sales.....more people are falling to the xbox side with each passing day.. :-

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

If you check out the official KOTOR 2 site they have updated it a lot. One point of interest is under game info there is a section on system requirements. It says "PC system requirements coming soon... Could this be a sign that the PC version is coming much sooner then February? Why would they have put that up so early if they weren't pushing up the release date...?

If you check out the official KOTOR 2 site they have updated it a lot. One point of interest is under game info there is a section on system requirements. It says "PC system requirements coming soon...  Could this be a sign that the PC version is coming much sooner then February? Why would they have put that up so  early if they weren't pushing up the release date...?

They also had preorder for Xbox for some time there, but it wasn't until the last week that it was activated, so I wouldn't get my hopes up yet.

Always prepare for the worst.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

If you check out the official KOTOR 2 site they have updated it a lot. One point of interest is under game info there is a section on system requirements. It says "PC system requirements coming soon...  Could this be a sign that the PC version is coming much sooner then February? Why would they have put that up so  early if they weren't pushing up the release date...?

It's just to make them look like they're doing something other than sitting on the PC version. (Let's us know deep down they care)

I hate waiting until Feb. I may be tempted to go out and buy the strategy guide when it comes out to see what happens in the game.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It's just to make them look like they're doing something other than sitting on the PC version. (Let's us know deep down they care)

[black and White II is (from my last check-up on the news) due in February. You could try that game as well. It's ridiculous that you "anticipate" it before ordering the game, as that the days seem to stretch just to be sadistic.]

Personally, I hope that KotOR II will be released before then, but making the gamers wait may increase profits. Pity, as with the grand consumer holiday approaching, they would make an indecent profit anyway.

Whatever the cause for withholding the game from shelves is, it should be worth the wait. Fixing any errors and rough transitions should be a priority, but we won't know this until any further posts or until February.