SPOILER about the Mandalore character...

I don't mind it. It was always a distinct possibility that Canderous could become the Mandalore.

Not really. Canderous doesn't have the power to lead a Sector of people. A Mandalore is a symbol of strenght and hope for the Mandalorians, and Canderous just doesn't fit the symbol. He said it himself that he feels that the days of honor and glory were over for him. This shows weakness, and a MAndalore can't afford to be weak. He will only make the Mandalorians weak, not strong.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

But the Mandalorians were defeated by Revan. Perhaps they saw the error of their ways.

Besides, Canderous always boasted that no one except Revan and Mandalore themselves could have defeated him during the Mandalorian wars. Who says this wasn't a serious comment?

• 1 year later...
I just checked IMDB.com and it says the voice actor for you Mandalore character in this game is the same one who played Candorus in KOTOR 1 looks liek you may have him back on the team eh...oh yeah and Kelly Hu (Lady Deathstrike in the movie x-men 2)  is playing Visas Marr

Lol to tell u truth first time Mandalore joined my group i thought hey its Canderous cause u can tell by voice even tho he is in suit and it blurrs it a bit u can def tell by his leadership skills, stories, respect for opponents[i no madlorians have that type of respect but its a bit diff wit mandalore], and he seemed like mandalorian ldr