SPOILER about the Mandalore character...

I just checked IMDB.com and it says the voice actor for you Mandalore character in this game is the same one who played Candorus in KOTOR 1 looks liek you may have him back on the team eh...oh yeah and Kelly Hu (Lady Deathstrike in the movie x-men 2) is playing Visas Marr

I just checked IMDB.com and it says the voice actor for you Mandalore character in this game is the same one who played Candorus in KOTOR 1 looks liek you may have him back on the team eh...oh yeah and Kelly Hu (Lady Deathstrike in the movie x-men 2)  is playing Visas Marr

yay canderous lol :) guess i have to listen to a whole bunch of new war stories

Well if you read the Official Site section  about Mandalore, at the very end of it it says something to the effect of "Now a new Mandalore has assumed rule, and rumor tells of a battle-hardened warrior who is reuniting the clans."

Sounds like Canderous to me........

It may be, but this guy claim IMDB had said info up, when it doesn't. It's still just speculation

Well if you read the Official Site section  about Mandalore, at the very end of it it says something to the effect of "Now a new Mandalore has assumed rule, and rumor tells of a battle-hardened warrior who is reuniting the clans."

It may be, but this guy claim IMDB had said info up, when it doesn't. It's still just speculation

Sorry my SPECULATION comes form the Kotor2 manual and i looked up the name on IMDB which is why i know John Cygan is both Mandalore & Candorus.

Sorry my SPECULATION comes form the Kotor2 manual and i looked up the name on IMDB which is why i know John Cygan is both Mandalore & Candorus.

Also Master Vrook (Ed Asner) is in the game as well

1. This should be moved to the spoiler forum

2. Did it list mandalore as cygan or did it just credit cygan in general.

1. This should be moved to the spoiler forum

2. Did it list mandalore as cygan or did it just credit cygan in general.

1.) i guess it's already been moved

2) It did list Manalore as Cygan

I really dislike the idea of Canderous being Mandalore. A follower of Mandaloer, fine, but not the ruler of the Mandalorians. IT's a cliche from hell. I'm sure Obsidian did an excellent job with the story, but maybe they should have thought about some of the ideas that went through their head before making them offical. Such as Canderous being Mandalore, if they would have thought about it, for at least 5 minutes they would know how dumb the idea was.

KOTOR 2 must be completed