I GOT IT!!!! wanna know how?

Hey guys

If you are in the area of Toronto, Canada, EB game in the Eaton Center has started selling KOTOR 2. I saw like 50 copies on the shelves & those will be gone soon. I don't know how many more they have after that so get'em while you can!

It was cool watching all the posts guys

Hope you all enjoy the game...

KS

canada get TSL? but canada ain't even apart of america :p

Ok, now you are all scaring me. I hope that is a joke!!!??? Canada lies in North America. America is not United States!!

I really hope that you are all joking, if not it's just sad....

United States of.. North America? No... America is the nation. Look to Soviet Union and China for further examples of this.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

Ok, now you are all scaring me. I hope that is a joke!!!??? Canada lies in North America. America is not United States!!

[:p]

There is confusion because there is the continent America, and the country United States of America, which is sometimes called America...

[/:-]

[:p]

There is confusion because there is the continent America, and the country United States of America, which is sometimes called America...

[/:-]

Continent North America :)

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

I know!!!!! that is why i was scared when Bastilla said that Canada is not part of America. It's not true. But i can understand the confusion....

No actually i can't it's easy: There is america and there is united states of america. Even if it is called america sometimes, people should be able to know when the talk is about the "nation america" and when it means the continent.

Damn it. I live in Edmonton and no stores around me have it yet. I work the nightshift, and I went to sleep right when I got home, only got 5 hours of sleep so I could have time to play it before I go to work again. NOBODY HAS IT HERE. Why the hell would they say DECEMBER 6 if it just ships on that day? Every other game I want is in stores on the release date, not several days after. Anyway, hopefully somebody is from Edmonton and can tell me of any nortside stores that have it.

I think that it's about time that the USA picked a name for their country. Canada did (I think it means village) and so did Mexico.

Now that it's been established that those Particular states of North America are united, and they won't get Canada and Mexico unless they annex them, they should settle upon a real name. That way people won't get confused.

(This is a joke, so don't go nuts. I debated this in school once)

Anyway, on topic. Good to hear that you got your game. I use a PC, so I won't be seeing it until February.

I think that it's about time that the USA picked a name for their country. Canada did (I think it means village) and so did Mexico.

Now that it's been established that those Particular states of North America are united, and they won't get Canada and Mexico unless they annex them, they should settle upon a real name. That way people won't get confused.

(This is a joke, so don't go nuts. I debated this in school once)

Anyway, on topic. Good to hear that you got your game. I use a PC, so I won't be seeing it until February.

Think of it this way Sorall this time any addition that the PC get will be exculsive since KOTOR2 has NO DLC for x-box