gamespot community

over 50 community ratings for kotor2 already. eb and other major retailers is saying they won't release til 7th. so, how many you thinks actually gots? how many could possibly have played far enough to give it a Perfect? over 60% has given it a perfect score at gamespot. another +5% claim it is abysmal.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/readers.html

somebody should really point out to gamespot how their community rating system is being exploited... or not. doesn't matter to Gromnir. but the first person that tells us that the community feedback for kotor2 is showing a 9.7, regardless of the reviews at ign or gamespot or gamespy, really should read this post first.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

over 50 community ratings for kotor2 already.  eb and other major retailers is saying they won't release til 7th.  so, how many you thinks actually gots?  how many could possibly have played far enough to give it a Perfect? over 60% has given it a perfect score at gamespot.  another +5% claim it is abysmal.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/readers.html

somebody should really point out to gamespot how their community rating system is being exploited... or not.  doesn't matter to Gromnir.  but the first person that tells us that the community feedback for kotor2 is showing a 9.7, regardless of the reviews at ign or gamespot or gamespy, really should read this post first.

HA! Good Fun!

I think I read somewhere that to the Jedi, the force is like a river: they can swim in it, use its water or even try to cross it. But they don't know where it is coming from or where it is going to. It simply is.

On the other hand, some say the force is like duct tape: it has a light and a dark side and it binds the universe together...

5% abysmal = powergamers finally realising CRPG's arent for them :blink:

it does not bother us that some peoples vote w/o having played... but the sheer numbers is getting ridiculous. vampire: bloodlines had over 180 community ratings before that game ever hit shelves... any guesses what the numbers for kotor2 will be by end of today?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

it does not bother us that some peoples vote w/o having played... but the sheer numbers is getting ridiculous.  vampire: bloodlines had over 180 community ratings before that game ever hit shelves... any guesses what the numbers for kotor2 will be by end of today?

HA! Good Fun!

They were both leaked before release(KotOR II was this saturday?), there's a probability that these people wanted to vote, eventhough they don't have an legitimitive copy.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

you don't honestly believe that, do you? the number of people we seen even claiming to have kotor2 before monday afternoon were a grand total of 1.... but even if there were some number greater than a few handfuls who got kotor2 earlier, you really think they voted at gamespot

you don't honestly believe that, do you?  the number of people we seen even claiming to have kotor2 before monday afternoon were a grand total of 1.... but even if there were some number greater than a few handfuls who got kotor2 earlier, you really think they voted at gamespot

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

you can honestly look at the timing of scores and the aberrational spread of scores and come to the conclusion that most is legit?

*shrug*

and reading the actual reviews is unnecessary when you is talking 'bout perfect scores

you can honestly look at the timing of scores and the aberrational spread of scores and come to the conclusion that most is legit? 

*shrug*

and reading the actual reviews is unnecessary when you is talking 'bout  perfect scores

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

and those is equally wacky.

compare half-life 2 to half-life 1

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife2/readers.html

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife/readers.html

something strange is going on over at gamespot. in the last year, the community ratings has become a joke... large number of votes appears before games hit shelves, and disproportionate numbers is abysmal or perfect...

but again, if you can see such a high percentage of perfect scores and not laugh...

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

and those is equally wacky.

compare half-life 2 to half-life 1

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife2/readers.html

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife/readers.html

something strange is going on over at gamespot.  in the last year, the community ratings has become a joke... large number of votes appears before games hit shelves, and disproportionate numbers is abysmal or perfect...

but again, if you can see such a high percentage of perfect scores and not laugh...

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

True, in order to make those reviews more credible, people should be obliged to write down the pro's and con's about the game, instead of a simple mouse-click.

*shrugs*

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy