Speculations on The Force

I don't know if you all got that, but i actually wrote that every disease will be wiped out after they've been discovered, so that remark can't be reffering to me.

And Rosbjerg, that also meant that i agreed with your statement :)

I don't know if you all got that, but i actually wrote that every disease will be wiped out after they've been discovered, so that remark can't be reffering to me.

And Rosbjerg, that also meant that i agreed with your statement  :)

I know you did .. we nordic brothers must stand united! and you elaborated on my post .. So I kinda figured that! :)

Fortune favors the bald.

And Rosbjerg, that also meant that i agreed with your statement  :)

I know you did .. we nordic brothers must stand united! and you elaborated on my post .. So I kinda figured that! :)

Exactly! :)

Viking POWER!!! :D

Intelligent creatures seek to improve, evolve.

Evolving and improving are two different things. To evolve is simply to change in reaction to the environment. Improvement requires an objective standard of measurement that evolution doesn't have.

Intelligent creatures may seek to 'improve' themselves but on a genetic level the only goal is to survive and replicate.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Mutions are accidental, all evolvation is planned, it's just an adaptation to the environment e.g red blood cells

Story:

Big bacteria tries to engulf little bacteria by phagocytosis and surround it but can't digest, the little cell provided a source of aerobic respiration and see that's how mitochondria in our cells.

P.S why couldn't GL think of the force being the energy inside use, than make up an organelle that couldn't actually work!