Ask questions to those who have the game.

One more note to my fellow lightsiders out there-when you reach max light you recieve a +3 con bonus!

Ahh that's great to hear! I was dissapointed when I found out that you had to have 16 con for alot of the implants! Now that's possible to reach with my build.

Who spend that much attribute points on con anyway!?

16 con for level 3 implants?? I would have hoped that 14 con would have been enough. Say level 1 implants start at con 12 then level 2 at 13 etc. Is it properly documented in the manual or the implant item description exactly what constitution are needed?

Is that +3 con bonus for light side sentinels or for all light siders? In the PC of KOTOR1, that was the way it worked. Other classes got different bonuses depending on dark or light side mastery.

Separate finesse feats for lightsaber and meelee? Yuck, guess only Guardian characters with best feat progression can afford to invest in both. Maybe Sentinel. Not sure about Consulars.

One more note to my fellow lightsiders out there-when you reach max light you recieve a +3 con bonus!

So masteries are back eh? I haven't made up my mind about whether I like this or not - I had the Xbox KOTOR, so I have no experience with them. On one hand, I can see it as a reward for devotion to a specific ethos, but on the other hand, I don't want to have a weaker character just because my conscience is a little flawed.

Stat bonuses are nice, but I don't think I'm going to be far enough to one extreme or the other to get the bonuses. My first playthrough is not going to be light or darkside, it's gonna be from the gut. I can't bring myself to kill NPCs for the hell of it, but I can rationalize my way out of some not-quite nice guy decisions (if the price isssss RIGHT!) ;)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Hmmm...seems I may have been partialy incorrect about the bonus you recieve for being max lightside.It now seems the attribute you recieve may be class specific.I just recieved my prestige class(Jedi Weaponmaster) and my bonus for being max lightside is now a +3 to str.On a related note I wonder what prestige class options would be if you were neutral as Darth Drabek describes?

Envida is unfortunately correct about the bonus not helping with implants.In fact no bonuses seem to apply when determining if you can equip implants, it seem to go purely off your actual con.Incidently, implants aren't described by levels anymore.You simply must meet the requirements to equip it.The worst I've seen so far is an 18 con requirement, and that implant isnt even as good as some of the 16/14 con requirement implants.