Has Anyone Got KOTOR 2 TSL Yet?

dont any of you dare turn this thread into a xbox VS PC thread.....this is a discussion thread to see if anyone got the game and they can share it with us

Your warning has come a bit too late....

But it's the thought that counts...

Right ?

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Oh that is simple Gareth.  X-Box is cheaper than a PC.

one reason yes, and that is one thing which the xbox 'has' on the pc. it is much cheaper to buy, and practically free to keep running. this cannot be said about the pc.

i knew you couldnt give an answer without contradicting yourself dude

Where did I contradict myself?

Cheap does not mean good. Cheap means cheap and in the world of computer gaming you get what you pay for.

this is my last post on the xbox v pc matter

you contradicted yourself because you said that the xbox had nothing on the pc, and then went on to say it was cheaper. if the xbox was krud and awful quality then that wouldnt be a strenght. as a pc gamer and an xbox user (my pc is pretty powerful) i can say the pc is no question better for playing games on BUT i think the xbox is a better all round gaming platform. its is far cheaper, 120 quid at the mo, to get a pc that would play games equally as well as an xbox would cost you 600 quid, and another 100 a year every year you had it. that is obviously something the xbox has on the pc.

gareth ends his part in pc v xbox

OH god lol this is very funny :(

Don't encourage the kid, lass. <_<

No one should turn to X-box no matter what. :)

Buy a PC, it's far superior and you can do more than just play games.

...or watch DVDs.

i can do much more than play games and watch dvds on my xbox ;) .

no i don't have the game. im not going home 'til thursday (damn finals) so im going to have to wait. ive called some ebgames and gamestop in the arlington area and none of em have it right now anyways. i also went to the local walmart and they didn't have it either.

which is ironic b\c i saw kotor 1 on the shelves before release date in a walmart .

Hi everyone. I'm new. Like a lot of you I was a hard core PC gamer, and still am. I bought an X-Box when my favorite game dev (Bioware) seemed to be devoting more atention to that platform than the PC. I simply could not wait a half year to play KOTOR on PC, and with the promise of Jade Empire my decision was made for me. I bought KOTOR on PC as well, to get the full experience. I still think the PC is a far superior platform (mods, online play, etc.), but the industry is going console whether we like it or not. If you stubbornly hold out, you will miss the cutting edge of game development.

I have The Sith Lords, and it is AWESOME. Some people will miss the boat on this game, like they did the last one, and call the combat boring and whatever. I think Obsidian took what was strong in the KOTOR design - dialogue, story, voice acting and made it much better. The REAL chalenge in TSL is the dialogue. I sit on a response choice sometimes for 15 minutes considering the ramifications of each one. The whole influence system makes the role playing very real to me. The way the characters act and every plot device makes the game very immersive and believable.

I am floored.

Hi everyone.  I'm new.  Like a lot of you I was a hard core PC gamer, and still am.  I bought an X-Box when my favorite game dev (Bioware) seemed to be devoting more atention to that platform than the PC.  I simply could not wait a half year to play KOTOR on PC, and with the promise of Jade Empire my decision was made for me.  I bought KOTOR on PC as well, to get the full experience.  I still think the PC is a far superior platform (mods, online play, etc.), but the industry is going console whether we like it or not.  If you stubbornly hold out, you will miss the cutting edge of game development.

I have The Sith Lords, and it is AWESOME.  Some people will miss the boat on this game, like they did the last one, and call the combat boring and whatever.  I think Obsidian took what was strong in the KOTOR design - dialogue, story, voice acting and made it much better.  The REAL chalenge in TSL is the dialogue.  I sit on a response choice sometimes for 15 minutes considering the ramifications of each one.  The whole influence system makes the role playing very real to me.  The way the characters act and every plot device makes the game very immersive and believable.

I am floored.

Wow! Finally, a constructive post! Great stuff, Sol_Invictus. :thumbsup:

Tell me, are the dialogue choices for your PC more subtle this time around? Also, is there a greater variety of choices that the PC can make when speaking to people? How interesting are you finding some of the NPCs that have joined your party? Thanks for any answers you may provide...

I like it so far and contrary to what some reviews have said it seems less buggy not more than previously. I played for about 5 hours so far and haven't had any problems. Perhaps the bugs don't surface until later. It is just as good as the first one if not better so far.

I like it so far and contrary to what some reviews have said it seems less buggy not more than previously. I played for about 5 hours so far and haven't had any problems. Perhaps the bugs don't surface until later. It is just as good as the first one if not better so far.

Thanks Siorfin.

Could you elaborate some on why you think its better than KOTOR. Thanks for any info you may provide.