Has Anyone Got KOTOR 2 TSL Yet?

Hi Everyone! :cool:

I was just wondering if anyone from this obsidian forum community has KOTOR 2 yet? if you do tell us your excitment please and share it with us!!!! And tell us what its like to have such a great game in your hands!

who will be the first to have KOTOR 2 in their hands?

If you have got KOTOR 2 in your hands:

Congratulations!! :-

If you don't discuss the release date or somthing :)

And Please Share Your Excitement With The World!

(and with me :lol: )

Cheero!

:thumbsup:

I actually found it! A little shop in Yuma, Colorado! My friends uncle owns it and he was kind enough to sell it! Yet my Xbox isn't here, my cousin borrowed it and I called him and told him to rush over here...... which will take him about a hour! DAMN IT!

I just keep looking at nice boxart! Can't wait to play!

Hope you all get it soon!

I actually found it! A little shop in Yuma, Colorado! My friends uncle owns it and he was kind enough to sell it! Yet my Xbox isn't here, my cousin borrowed it and I called him and told him to rush over here...... which will take him about a hour! DAMN IT!

I just keep looking at nice boxart! Can't wait to play!

Hope you all get it soon!

Oh please tell us! tell us every thing please !!!! share with the world!!! :thumbsup:

will TheAco be the first contestant with kotor 2 in his hands? :)

bugga....so no reports yet....no one has the game yet....I'm sure some one will soon...as I am approx 13 hours a head of America....

well people of america or where ever you are, if you have the game make sure to share it with us :thumbsup:

hopefully reports will come in soon.... :)

I went to GameStop this morning, but I had to reserve the damn game because they didn't have it yet! They said it'd ship on the morning of the 7th.. ****ers.  :ph34r:

Oh well, I waited a year, I can wait another day.

LOL :lol: its better then waiting till Feb LOL which is 2 months away LOL

but any way lets party along :lol: :cool: :thumbsup: (w00t)

Well, my EB is selling it today. Im at school now, so when I when Im done I'll head over there and see if I can report back to you guys.

To xbox kotor2 geters: will this forum become like a help forum where we help eachother throught the "choke points" if there are any?

Thanks

I don't have it yet but I'll have it later today or tommorrow, depending upon shipping issues.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Sh**.

Happened to be strollin through the mall a few hours ago and saw an EB employee reading the back of the box.

I can no longer resist temptation.

I'm off to buy an X-box.

F*** me.

:) Yes, give into your feelings boy. Don't mind the others, they are just jealous of your powers. They do not want you to become more powerful than themselves. Go and get that Xbox, it is the ONLY WAY!!!!!!! :ermm: