I guess we PC users will be absent til February

In a few hours stores will open to spew out a festering stream of XBOX K2, whereupon these forums will most likely drown in a neverending stream of trollish spoiling. To avoid this, Im leaving and Id advise the rest of you to do the same.

cheers!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I haven't decided yet what path to follow over the next 2 months.

I'm choose wisely and try avoiding the spoilers. :p

Or I may surrenter myself to the quick and easy path :shifty:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I guess that maybe some shocking horrific death of a party member can be spoiled, but really, the experience is rarely in figuring anything out. With KotOR I just thought there was obviously something fishy going on with Revan, just playd the game, and when they told me, it was just sort of "oh, ok". Of course, this could be far better than that, but, eh...

If I had heard prior to playing K1 that I was Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith, I probably wouldn't have felt the "You've got to be kidding, a perfect lightside goody-two-shoes like me," feeling. It wouldn't have spoiled the game, but I wouldn't have kicked myself for not pinning it down before hand (I knew there was a reason why Vrook didn't like me, and everything pointed to it). I still want to find most of the surprises from the game on my own, so I will try to read wisely, but I don't think that I'll give up on the forums. I won't mind reading first-hand accounts about the better feats, powers, sabers/stances, etc while I wait, I just don't want to hear the major plot twists.

Sounds like a lot of the pc'ers will be staying after all (Excellent)! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I don't really care about spoilers all that much. I'm staying just to keep an eye on certain people. :devil:

Me? It's me! It's me right? well I know that the only place where I would put a spoiler is in a spoiler forum! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

If a spoiler forum isn't popping up tonight (It is as of this writing 9:18 PM here.) then I'm going. (Will sometimes pop into the offtopic/gaming/NWN2 forums so I can get my dosage of Obsidian goodness.)

I just want to say that you've all been great. Even though there are the. . .occasional. . .mean folks on this board, you're all still some of the people that I'd want to be stuck with the most on a gaming board. I mean that in the nicest possible way. Of course. :devil:

Fnord.

I don't really care about spoilers all that much. I'm staying just to keep an eye on certain people. :devil:

Me? It's me! It's me right? well I know that the only place where I would put a spoiler is in a spoiler forum! :D

Keepjng an eye on you? Naw. There are some very... impoilte.... people on the board whose behavior has to be checked.

Gah, I'm torn... I do have an Xbox, but I've been a longtime PC gamer and after seeing the difference between Xbox version and PC version at 1280x1024 with AA and AF cranked to max, I really, really want the good graphics. So herein lies the rub. I'm definitely going to get the PC version, but now I need to decide whether it's really worth the $40-50 to play it 2 months early.

Gah, I'm torn... I do have an Xbox, but I've been a longtime PC gamer and after seeing the difference between Xbox version and PC version at 1280x1024 with AA and AF cranked to max, I really, really want the good graphics. So herein lies the rub. I'm definitely going to get the PC version, but now I need to decide whether it's really worth the $40-50 to play it 2 months early.

And remember, PC version gets better textures.

I'm a PC user, and I probably will be absent from all KOTOR related websites 'til February. Just in case there is a big plot twist like K1 had. Even if there isn't, spoilers won't kill the game for me, but I'd prefer to "experience" (for lack of a better term) the plot for the first time by playing the game. See ya'll in two months.

I'm a PC user, and I probably will be absent from all KOTOR related websites 'til February.  Just in case there is a big plot twist like K1 had.  Even if there isn't, spoilers won't kill the game for me, but I'd prefer to "experience" (for lack of a better term) the plot for the first time by playing the game.  See ya'll in two months.

Damn straight.

I'll be leaving in a few hours. Ciao, everyone.