Juhani's old master

It was something like Quatra, not Kreia.

Juhani's accent could have made it sound different this is actually really interesting and I'll let you all know ASAP.

Uh? No, because some of the dialogue responses you are given to respond to her include the name "Quatra".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I turned off the dialogue thing for a more cinematic game expierence

You can't turn off the "dialogue". You can turn off the subtitles. Slight difference. :thumbsup:

If you turned off the dialogue, that means the PC was never able to respond or talk to anyone. Genius.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You can't turn off the "dialogue". You can turn off the subtitles. Slight difference. :rolleyes:

If you turned off the dialogue, that means the PC was never able to respond or talk to anyone. Genius.

Oh c'mon, everybody knew what he was talking about you smart ass <_<

You can't turn off the "dialogue". You can turn off the subtitles. Slight difference. :rolleyes:

He was responding to MY use of the word dialogue, and mistook what I meant by dialogue. So I told him that you can't shut off dialogue.

Read the entire thread before jumping in.

He was responding to MY use of the word dialogue, and mistook what I meant by dialogue. So I told him that you can't shut off dialogue.

Read the entire thread before jumping in.

I did, he thought you were mistaken and went to check on it. He was nice about it and was trying to be helpful. You on the other hand were just being a sarcastic prick :huh:"

I did, he thought you were mistaken and went to check on it.  He was nice about it and was trying to be helpful.  You on the other hand were just being a sarcastic prick  :huh:"

Nice about it? Not quite. And considering he responded to my post within a minute, I don't think he "went to check on it." He clearly didn't understand what "dialogue" was.

edit: and btw, what did you add to this thread besides flame me? "smart ass" and "prick". Good contributions. :rolleyes:

Atleast I answered the original poster's question.

Hey now, you don't know what they were like Jag. Juhani wa sorta annoying sometimes, but she was oddly endearing sometimes.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi