Level Cap in KotOR 2?

Combined my two gifs don't reach 50k. Besides, they are not in violation of the forum rules. Those huge ass signatures, however, are. Next time RTFM. :)

His sig is 25k. Your gifs are still more annoying to load. It's forum etiquette.

Are you just slow or is it something more serious? Have you seen his avatar? And I don't give a flying f*ck about forum etiquette, I just stick to forum rules, which he doesn't.

Again, next time RTFM before attempting to play smartass. :huh:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

"I just stick to forum rules"

Yet you break them all the time. R00fles! And, yes, so do I. However, i don't whine about others breaking forum rules (much) iunless they go way over the line which he hasn't nor have you. So stop whimpering.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Cool. Volourn joins in. There goes the neighborhood.

"I just stick to forum rules"

Yet you break them all the time. R00fles! And, yes, so do I. However, i don't whine about others breaking forum rules (much) iunless they go way over the line which he hasn't nor have you. So stop whimpering.

Ya, I could care less about people breaking the rules by posting whatever crap they come up with, I just don't read it, and that's about it. But when it comes to 500 px sigs and 700 kb avatars, and then I am told about how my gifs increase loading times, my flame sense kicks in. You understand. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Don't assume everyone is interested in them, and force us to see them...

LOL. Same goes for you, dumb*ass. It's a 25k sig. Get. F*cking. Over. It.

Or take Master's advice:

just close your eyes and not see them.

ROFL. When you quote that idiot you know you have reached a new level in stupidity. Congrats, your grandchildren will be proud.

Again, if you don't like my sig or are concerned about its size, you can report it to the mods, which will most likely tell you to suck it down and STFU.

However, I am going to report that guy, and, most likely, his profile will be modified.

In this particular case, I win, you lose (well, not you, but that guy). :))

"Cool. Volourn joins in. There goes the neighborhood."

One neighbourhood at a time is my motto.

"Ya, I could care less about people breaking the rules by posting whatever crap they come up with, I just don't read it, and that's about it. But when it comes to 500 px sigs and 700 kb avatars, and then I am told about how my gifs increase loading times, my flame sense kicks in. You understand."

Meh. I say let people do what they want and let the mods sort it out. If the sigs and avatars are too draining they'll step in otherwise no worries. Same with the flaming and trolling. There's a certain amount is allowed within limits even though its technically against the rules; but there is always a line not to cross.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

ROFL. When you quote that idiot you know you have reached a new level in stupidity. Congrats, your grandchildren will be proud.

Again, if you don't like my sig or are concerned about its size, you can report it to the mods, which will most likely tell you to suck it down and STFU.

However, I am going to report that guy, and, most likely, his profile will be modified.

In this particular case, I win, you lose (well, not you, but that guy). :shifty:)

We all break the rules, including me and you flaming. If the guy wants to show his artwork (kudos to him for his skill), no biggie. I'm not reporting anyone, unless he goes over the line, because I'm not whining about it.

First off what is the big deal over sigs and avatars? As Volourn pointed out, if there is a problem the Mods will deal with it. As for load times, oh boo hoo. I am going to cry over poor buggers still dealing with dial up. Either live with the fact that you are using antique technology and upgrade or shut up abou t it.

Dial up is old tech and using old tech has a lot of inconviences. Just because you have old tech doesn't mean the rest of us should suffer for it.

First off what is the big deal over sigs and avatars?  As Volourn pointed out, if there is a problem the Mods will deal with it.  As for load times, oh boo hoo.  I am going to cry over poor buggers still dealing with dial up.  Either live with the fact that you are using antique technology and upgrade or shut up abou t it.

Dial up is old tech and using old tech has a lot of inconviences.  Just because you have old tech doesn't mean the rest of us should suffer for it.

Yay! Hades_one has joined! Now it gets interesting!

First off what is the big deal over sigs and avatars?  As Volourn pointed out, if there is a problem the Mods will deal with it.  As for load times, oh boo hoo.  I am going to cry over poor buggers still dealing with dial up.  Either live with the fact that you are using antique technology and upgrade or shut up abou t it.

Dial up is old tech and using old tech has a lot of inconviences.  Just because you have old tech doesn't mean the rest of us should suffer for it.

While I agree with you 100% that one should upgrade their internet connection IF they can, the problem is that some people like myself can't (atleast not for another week or so) because of OLD telephone lines in their area. But I will say it agian IF you can upgrade DON"T be so damb cheep and upgrade, because it will save alot of hassle to do so.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Okay, whoever has cool.gif needs to seriously resize their avatar. That was the 700 KB one. And for your guys info, it wasn't a sig; It's an avatar.

Plus, I think Lacan and Lacan has a serious misunderstanding: Not a sig, an avatar. I think we can all agree, an avatar of that size, is WAY too big.

If you can't that still doesn't mean those who can and have shouldn't be allowed to reap the benefits of having faster connection speed. It all comes down to the mods. If the mods think that a sig or avater is too big in size, they need to do their job and tell the poerson. Its not the job of us grunts to do the job of the mods.

Yes, but you now that in the end size doesn't matter, right. 

It is how it is used.  :o

It's not the size of the ship... but the motion of the ocean! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!