Level Cap in KotOR 2?

There is a Level cap... but its so high even IGN gamers didnt reach it by the end...

Well, maybe, maybe not. We shall tommorrow.

I don't think there is. If there is, I am sure it goes beyond 20.

Dont make my lazy self find you guys the article that said it or the dev's confirmation....

THERE IS A LVL CAP AND IT IS; FOR GAMERS UNLESS THEY HANG BACK FROM THE STORY TO TRAIN: IMMPOSSIBLE TO REACH ITS SO HIGH

/rant off

There is a Level cap... but its so high even IGN gamers didnt reach it by the end...

Well, maybe, maybe not. We shall tommorrow.

I don't think there is. If there is, I am sure it goes beyond 20.

Dont make my lazy self find you guys the article that said it or the dev's confirmation....

THERE IS A LVL CAP AND IT IS; FOR GAMERS UNLESS THEY HANG BACK FROM THE STORY TO TRAIN: IMMPOSSIBLE TO REACH ITS SO HIGH

/rant off

Sigh, the reviewer said he didn't see the level cap, so I'm going to assuming there isn't any.

Chill dude.

From what I have been reading, no level cap.

yea, i've read that in a couple of places. that guy in the damn screenshot was level 24 without a prestige class, so we're gonna have some uber jedi b4 the game is over with. there has to be a whole lot of enemies for someone to reach that high of a level, that early in the game.

sorry to be so off-topic but magna did u draw the sig urself? that is a damn good pic.

so what you are saying it is level 99 that is impossible to bet to right? so in other words there aint no level cap

probably so, most of the enemies where you'll get the most exp from - sith and other challenging, human characters - are probably gonna give you the most exp, as they did in the first game, and it is very unlikely that they'll respawn as most of it is story driven, so once you kill them their gone.

i don't know how much exp you'll get fighting some of the various creatures in the game but i can bet it won't be enough to get to level 99. they're not that many and they don't respawn fast enough to get you to that level. (if it's anything like the first game)

inadvertantly i think there is a level cap. if that guy in the screenshot is lvl 24 17 hrs into the game, he will probably be ~lvl 50 by the end of the game, probably where obsidian wants you to be. 25 for jedi class and 25 for prestige.

judging by the screenshots though there are a lot of enemies to fight in the game, i saw in one preview vid where your char took on like 15 opponents at one time (where as in kotor 1 the most you took on at a time was probably 4 or 5) and gave you a ridiculous amount of xp. also since ur the last jedi you are gonna get an in a lot of fights with a lot of sith i suppose.

but hey im probably wrong about all this. we'll see the truth behind this level cap tomorrow. :D

Don't know if anyone's asked already, but I have to know. Hey, Magnazero, are you rhilon? Did you draw these?

image002.jpgimage002.jpg

i was wondering about those myself. some damn good drawings.

Does anyone know if there will be a level cap in KotOR 2, like in the first one you couldnt level up past 20?

go to hell

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Does anyone know if there will be a level cap in KotOR 2, like in the first one you couldnt level up past 20?

go to hell

stright up

Ladies and Gentlemen: Rocksteady and Bebop.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I don't know about level cap, but they sure as hell should include a sig size cap for these boards. You want to boast about your cool drawings, start a new topic about it. Don't assume everyone is interested in them, and force us to see them.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I don't know about level cap, but they sure as hell should include a sig size cap for these boards. You want to boast about your cool drawings, start a new topic about it. Don't assume everyone is interested in them, and force us to see them.

are you could just close your eyes and not see them.

For all the idoits out there who can't use "search", i'll tell you that Chris A said that there will be now level caps about a month ago.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

are you could just close your eyes and not see them.

Or you could just grow some brains and then stop spamming your usual irrelevant crap. That AND the reduction of those huge sigs would make me happy. :thumbsup:)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

His sig may be big, but you have two gifs. Gifs are nightmares to people with dial-up.

Combined my two gifs don't reach 50kb. Besides, they are not in violation of the forum rules. Those huge ass signatures, however, are. Next time RTFM. :thumbsup:

Not to mention that that dumbass' avatar weighs 700kb. Still want to tell ME how my crap is slowing the load times down? Get a clue.