What do you think of the graphics!!

looks pretty much like kotor... with robes.

why you ask?

kotor2 were a short development using same engine as original... an engine which weren't all that impressive as far as graphics went when it were released last year. kotor2 were developed more like an expansion than a sequel. we has seen almost 100 screenshots of kotor2 over the past year. we has seen quite a few game footage movies of kotor2 over the past year. is not like the fact that kotor2 looks much like kotor is much of a surprise to Gromnir.

*shrug*

"up to par"? am not sure what you set as par, but we note that at least for those of us who has been following development even a little, none of us should be surprised by the quality of kotor2 graphics.

lord knows that Gromnir ain

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Why are we getting a bunch of brand new forum posters posting about graphics all of a sudden?

JediMafia and his multiple personalities?  :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

:D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Beat that! :p

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

copied it...

we figured that one of the threads would probably get deleted... so we decided that we would post in both threads... just in case.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

why do graphics matter? as long as the story and other elements are good graphics dont matter. its all about the story to me. graphics only matter in games like halo where the story is weak so they need something to fall back on. or is it that the story is weak because of people feeling that the graphics make the game?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

why do graphics matter?  as long as the story and other elements are good graphics dont matter.  its all about the story to me.  graphics only matter in games like halo where the story is weak so they need something to fall back on.  or is it that the story is weak because of people feeling that the graphics make the game?

The one thing that I think the graphics will ever matter in a game is to set the mood of the story/game. I mean you have really dark creepy graphix and you think that something evil is going on, as when you ave the light cheerful grahpix you think that nothing bad is going to happen! Just an opinion! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

"why do graphics matter?"

sure they matter. how many would buy if kotor2 were a text-only game? much of what made kotor successful were fact that it looked "kewl." it were never cutting edge or anything, but lighsabre combats were fun to watch, and the critters were good 'nuff. is graphics as important as story or gameplay? not for Gromnir... graphics ain't even close to being the most important thing for us, but graphics matter... don't kid yourself 'bout that.

HA! Good Fun!

they suck just look at them all I ever see is squares and black and white what the hell is wrong with that

I think you zoomed in a little to much

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

sure they matter.  how many would buy if kotor2 were a text-only game?  much of what made kotor successful were fact that it looked "kewl."  it were never cutting edge or anything, but lighsabre combats were fun to watch, and the critters were good 'nuff.  is graphics as important as story or gameplay?  not for Gromnir... graphics ain't even close to being the most important thing for us, but graphics matter... don't kid yourself 'bout that. 

HA! Good Fun!

i mean why do they matter so much. a story should be the first thing on the list of important games. i know graphics need to be "cool" to attract some people. its just my opinion that graphics shouldnt matter more than the story

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

sure they matter.  how many would buy if kotor2 were a text-only game?  much of what made kotor successful were fact that it looked "kewl."  it were never cutting edge or anything, but lighsabre combats were fun to watch, and the critters were good 'nuff.  is graphics as important as story or gameplay?  not for Gromnir... graphics ain't even close to being the most important thing for us, but graphics matter... don't kid yourself 'bout that. 

HA! Good Fun!

i mean why do they matter so much. a story should be the first thing on the list of important games. i know graphics need to be "cool" to attract some people. its just my opinion that graphics shouldnt matter more than the story

thats what I was thinking, but nobody takes me seriously which is the way I like it

HA! Good Fun!

for some folks, graphics matter lots. for others, they don't matter much at all. the ign review, as an example, gave a score for graphics, but we never seen it claim that graphics were more important than story. readers can always decide for themselves just how important graphics is, but for a reviewer NOT to mention graphics would be negligent.

the graphics in kotor aren't that spectacular... and for those of us who not care 'bout graphics, the fact that the graphics in kotor2 do not equal halo2's is not a concern. for those folks who think that graphics IS the end all and be all of game development, they know to avoid kotor2. everybody wins.

HA! Good Fun!

if you say so... but we think you is full of crap.

HA! Good Fun!