KOTOR 2 Store Release Dates

The guys working at GameStop aint the brightest people working at gamestores in my local area. One guy told me Thursday and the other told me Tuesday. The promo in the store says Dec 6th. When I pointed that out to them they said "Oh! It might come out tomorrow, just give us a call first"

This Gamestop didn't have a copy of Fable until almost 3 days after official release when everyone was already playing it. There were other stores that had the game, even other Gamestops.

This is the reason why I don't put money down on games anymore. It's not a guarantee that you will be playing the game on the release date.

Target was the first place I looked this morning. The man at the Target store tells me they already have them in stock and will have them on the shelves tomorrow. No early releases though. LA might have had something to do with that.

Amazon.com even states on their site that they will be getting their copies FROM Target. So if any of you have a Target near you and you are worried about the game stores with a late release then I suggest you find your local Target because the guy I spoke to says they won't running out of copies. He says they have a standing order to keep themselves well supplied up untill Christmas.

The guys working at GameStop aint the brightest people working at gamestores in my local area.  One guy told me Thursday and the other told me Tuesday.  The promo in the store says Dec 6th.  When I pointed that out to them they said "Oh! It might come out tomorrow, just give us a call first"

This Gamestop didn't have a copy of Fable until almost 3 days after official release when everyone was already playing it. There were other stores that had the game, even other Gamestops.

This is the reason why I don't put money down on games anymore. It's not a guarantee that you will be playing the game on the release date.

Target was the first place I looked this morning. The man at the Target store tells me they already have them in stock and will have them on the shelves tomorrow. No early releases though. LA might have had something to do with that.

Amazon.com even states on their site that they will be getting their copies FROM Target. So if any of you have a Target near you and you are worried about the game stores with a late release then I suggest you find your local Target because the guy I spoke to says they won't running out of copies. He says they have a standing order to keep themselves well supplied up untill Christmas.

Well, don't worry about places like Gamestop. Chances are, there shipment was late; it is places like Target, (like you said), Walmart, K-mart, that you have to worry about.

Here's a list of store release dates for KOTOR 2 for X-box. for those who haven't pre-ordered.

Circuit City: Thursday December 9th.

Best Buy: Wedenesday December 8th.

Target: Thursday December 9th.

Wal-Mart: Thursday December 9th

EB Games: No new info. Still says December 6th.

Gamestop: No new info. Still says December 6th.

I wonder why they different dates, according to Lucas' main page it should be in stores on the 6th (i.e. tomorrow).

post-1819-1102304647_thumb.jpg

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Here's a list of store release dates for KOTOR 2 for X-box. for those who haven't pre-ordered.

Circuit City: Thursday December 9th.

Best Buy: Wedenesday December 8th.

Target: Thursday December 9th.

Wal-Mart: Thursday December 9th

EB Games: No new info. Still says December 6th.

Gamestop: No new info. Still says December 6th.

I wonder why they different dates, according to Lucas' main page it should be in stores on the 6th (i.e. tomorrow).

post-1819-1102304647_thumb.jpg

hmm that's a good point i guess we will wait and see what happens.

Well I pre ordered mine through ebgames online. If they did midnight shipping (as they don't ship on weekends), I'll get it today or tommorrow (even though I paid for next day mail).

If they just ship it today then...grrrr! :devil:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Stick out untill February. Do not help Darth Gates and buy the beta version of the game

Just stop it. Please. This immature 'Xbox vs PC' thing is just so stupid.

And don't you know Microsoft created Windows, which you're probably using now, which is the best choice for playing KOTOR 2 on PC?

And Bill Gates has donated millions and millions of dollars to charity.

So, quit the immature little war and act as human beings, shall we?