KOTOR 2 Store Release Dates

Here's a list of store release dates for KOTOR 2 for X-box. for those who haven't pre-ordered.

Circuit City: Thursday December 9th.

Best Buy: Wedenesday December 8th.

Target: Thursday December 9th.

Wal-Mart: Thursday December 9th

EB Games: No new info. Still says December 6th.

Gamestop: No new info. Still says December 6th.

I suggest you phone ahead before heading out to a store.  The people who work in game stores aren't always the brightest people and they may not put the game out as soon as the delivery truck arrives.

Well, sometimes, that's not even the issue. Some stores get the game WAY early, and they even sometimes mess up so bad, they release the game up to FIVE days early. However, these are also the same game stores who release games FIVE days late.

Here's a list of store release dates for KOTOR 2 for X-box. for those who haven't pre-ordered.

Circuit City: Thursday December 9th.

Best Buy: Wedenesday December 8th.

Target: Thursday December 9th.

Wal-Mart: Thursday December 9th

EB Games: No new info. Still says December 6th.

Gamestop: No new info. Still says December 6th.

The stores that say 8th and 9th are not listing RELEASE dates per se as that is set in stone as the 6th. They're listing the day that their particular store will have it available in stock.

On the same topic of Target and KOTOR 2, here's a little tip for you all.

My local target (in Illinois here) has an offer for KOTOR 2 that should interest you folks. The ad is one of the biggest on the page, besides the ad for a gamecube.

Here is what it says: "49.99 Low Price - Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Avail. Thurs., Dec. 9

"Free Strategy Guide with purchase of Knights of the Old Republic II---a $14.99 value! See Electronics team member for details. No rain checks."

I suggest all of you American X-boxers take up this offer if you haven't already pre-ordered. :)

Fnord.

*is biting her fingernails nervously in the corner of the forum.*

I'll probably end up sticking it out. I'd need a total of $200 to get an Xbox AND the game. I only have at this time $127.

Of course, I can always go over to someone else's house (it pays to be a table top RPGer) and play it. :rolleyes:

Fnord.