My fears come true

:lol:  I was afraid of one thing : bugs

even though people said they found some in KOTOR I experienced none

IGN says that there r even more bugs in TSL

Bugs are my greatest fear because it sometimes makes the game unplayable

How severe do you think the bugs are ?

I think it won't be that bad, at least for the PC version, because Obsidian has two months extra to work on the PC version. I'm pretty sure the game will be brilliant.

:thumbsup:  I was afraid of one thing : bugs

You forget, fear leads to the DS.fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.......I sense much fear in you.

You forget, fear leads to the DS.fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.......I sense much fear in you.

Yea, but if you can force lightning your computer do you really want to bother playing the game in the first place?

I only encountered one severe bug on the first one. It was in the sewers. I couldn't disable some mines, instead the PC would freeze. :thumbsup:

Hopefully no more of those. :ph34r:

Yea I only had one huge bug and it made my team really good, why. bcs it replaced t3 with another big z, so I had two walking carpets following me, and at the star forge I had the t3 come with me, he never died. :D Best glitch in any game ever, I mean cmon who doesnt want their own possie :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I think it won't be that bad, at least for the PC version, because Obsidian has two months extra to work on the PC version. I'm pretty sure the game will be brilliant.

bioware had 2 months extra for pc version too and they did'nt fix any more of the bugs

:rolleyes:  I was afraid of one thing : bugs

But I'm getting the X-BOX version :'(

:(  I was afraid of one thing : bugs

But I'm getting the X-BOX version :'(

Arent you glad you get the game 2 months earlier still? :devil:

o yeah and there will be no patches for the X-Box version... bugs are part of the experience for you guys...  Whereas Pc version will be getting patches a week :thumbsup:

LOL. No fixes for the xboxers.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Omfg, once again you PC users keep thinking that the Xbox version will be ****ty... and it won't be! The Xbox version is great and I rarely found a bug anyways.

And wtf do you guys care if there is bugs on PC version?? You just gonna f'n mod it all day anyways... god...

There is no downside to owning an Xbox. So stop talking **** about it. It's the best console out there right now, you should give it that. F'n pc ppl make me so mad with their f'n attitude.

Omfg, once again you PC users keep thinking that the Xbox version will be ****ty... and it won't be! The Xbox version is great and I rarely found a bug anyways.

And wtf do you guys care if there is bugs on PC version?? You just gonna f'n mod it all day anyways... god...

There is no downside to owning an Xbox. So stop talking **** about it. It's the best console out there right now, you should give it that. F'n pc ppl make me so mad with their f'n attitude.

It's just a gaming forum, no reason to get all upset and start cussing and whining like a child. And while the Xbox version may not have any flaws, it can be argued the PC version will be better. Better graphics, loading times, updates...

You can't aruge with that :thumbsup:

Honestly, I'd trade a few bugs to play the game 3 months early. If I had to sit there for three months, hearing everyone tell me how great the game is, and oh yeah "what about this part, wasn't it cool?" That would drive me nuts.