Character Creations

Don't tell me that this has been discussed because it hasn't in this amount of depth.

LS Male

Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Weapons Master

Double Bladed Lightsaber-Silver

Strength: 14

Dexterity: 16

Constitution: 10

Intelligence: 8

Wisdom: 14

Charisma: 14

This is the basic build I will most likely use for my first playthrough. What are you guys planning on doing for your first playthrough?

LS Male

Jedi guardian/Jedi master

"insert colour here" Single saber

Strength 16

Dexterity: 14

Constitution: 10

Intelligence: 8

Wisdom: 12

Charisma: 16

"It's a good idea to split points a bit between WIS and CHA. Here's why: at character creation, if you take WIS above 14, it begins to cost TWO points to raise it instead of one. So let's compare: if you bought both WIS and CHA to 14, you would have a +4 bonus to all Force Powers, whereas if you neglected CHA and just pumped WIS (with the same allotment of points) you could only get up to WIS 16, CHA 10, giving you only a +3 bonus. You also lose the bonus to Persuade (if you care). Thus I find a 14/14 setup best."

Magus listen to that guy ^ about ur wisdom charisma...Or is it just widom that costs two after 14? I thought it was the same for charisma...

DS Female

Jedi Sentinel/Sith Lord (might change once I get a better feel for the classes)

One silver double bladed saber

Strength 15

Dexterity: 13

Constitution: 11

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 13

Charisma: 14

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I see you guys all like strength over dexterity... I personally believe that dex. should come first.  Do you have any reasons on why you believe that strength is needed more than Dex.?

I don't know. What does dex do?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

OK. So I put stength higher to do damage, but put wenough umph in dex to make it have merit. There ya go :lol:

Just to be different

LS male consular (with the "obi-wan" head)

S 8

D 14

Co 14

I 14

W 14

Ca 14

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Dexterity: 18

Constitution: 14

Intelligence: 12

Wisdom: 8

Charisma: 12

Jedi Guardian - Sith Lord

Red Single Lightsaber

Form 2

Darkside Master

(P.s to all Darksiders using Wisdom... it lowers the potency and attack of Force Storm :thumbsup: )

Don't know how many stats we get off the top of my head, but here is my basic build:

? Female

Silver or Orange single lightsaber

Consular/Jedi Weapons Master or Sith Lord

Medium Low STR

High Dex

Low CON

High INT

Medium Low WIS

High CHA

Fnord.

Dexterity: 18

Constitution: 14

Intelligence: 12

Wisdom: 8

Charisma: 12

Jedi Guardian - Sith Lord

Red Single Lightsaber

Form 2

Darkside Master

(P.s to all Darksiders using Wisdom... it lowers the potency and attack of Force Storm  :thumbsup: )

does it have a positive effect on Lightsiders then?

Ive noticed that the higher your attack the more chance there is for them to counterattack and do big damage to you.

The dexterity means most Mob's cant touch you and you slowly kill them.

And yes, wisdom has high modifiers for Lightsiders/Lightside Powers

**ive done tests with all stats with cheats so i know this to be fact...**

I see you guys all like strength over dexterity... I personally believe that dex. should come first.  Do you have any reasons on why you believe that strength is needed more than Dex.?

I try to keep STR and DEX roughly even to give a nice powerhouse effect. At least that is the way I did things for KOTOR. For TSL I might tweek it depending on the situation.

Also I found that for Gaurdians, STR and DEX were the attributes to really focus on. It differed for Sentinel an Consular.