When will you Xboxers get KOTOR II?

Xboxers, do you think you'll get it on the 6th, or the 7th?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Xboxers, do you think you'll get it on the 6th, or the 7th?

• Dec. 6
    • Dec. 7

so Fable gets a 9.3 and it sucks and SWTSL gets a 9.3 and its a blessed game and better than a 9.3 why the double standard.

Thanks to Obsidian being lazy as he[[ they just handed away Game of the Year honors to GTASA

I can't belive a PS2 game is gonna get GOTY 2004

so Fable gets a 9.3 and it sucks and SWTSL gets a 9.3 and its a blessed game and better than a 9.3 why the double standard.

Thanks to Obsidian being lazy as he[[ they just handed away Game of the Year honors to GTASA

I can't belive a PS2 game is gonna get GOTY 2004

Fable was bad? You must be kidding me.

I don't want to say this again but:

OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT SAID THEY WERE NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE GRAPHICS ENGINE.

I will be getting TSL around 3:00pm on Dec, 8th because thats when the Fed Ex guy always gets to my house. I pre-ordered the game from Gamestop with a free 2 day shipping offer. That way I didn't have to pay taxes or waste gas. Now I will be able to buy a meal at Taco Bell with the extra cash I saved. :D :devil:"

P.S. Yes I know I'm a cheap bastard. <_<

Cheers!

I will be getting TSL around 3:00PM on Dec, 8th. I pre-ordered it from from Gamestop with free 2 day shipping. This way I don't have to pay taxes or shipping so I will be able to buy a meal at Taco Bell with the extra cash.  :D  :thumbsup:"

P.S. Yes I know I am a cheap bastard.  <_<

Cheers!

How did you get two free shipping?

I ordered TSL during a Gamestop 48 hour stop watch sale on all Lucas Arts games. The deal was so good I pre-ordered TSL, Republic Commando, and Battlefront all together and got 2 day free shipping on all three games. :devil:

Cheers!

I will be getting TSL around 3:00PM on Dec, 8th. I pre-ordered it from from Gamestop with free 2 day shipping. This way I don't have to pay taxes or shipping so I will be able to buy a meal at Taco Bell with the extra cash.  :D  :-"

P.S. Yes I know I am a cheap bastard.  <_<

Cheers!

How did you get two free shipping?

I ordered TSL during a Gamestop 48 hour stop watch sale on all Lucas Arts games. The deal was so good I pre-ordered TSL, Republic Commando, and Battlefront all together and got 2 day free shipping on all three games. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Does this include guides?

I will be getting TSL around 3:00pm on Dec, 8th because thats when the Fed Ex guy always gets to my house. I pre-ordered the game from Gamestop with a free 2 day shipping offer. That way I didn't have to pay taxes or waste gas. Now I will be able to buy a meal at Taco Bell with the extra cash I saved.  :D  :-"

P.S. Yes I know I'm a cheap bastard.  <_<

Cheers!

on eb games i got a free one day shipping order so im getting mine the 7th and a taco does sound good right about now.