When you get the game, will you leave the forum?

Will you leave once you have the game?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will you leave once you have the game?

• Yes, no more reason to stick around.
    • Yes, I may check in occasionally.
    • I rarely came here in the first place.
    • No, I'll still come here fairly frequently.
    • No, I'll be here debating plot minuteia for months to come!

In the long run, that is. Obviously it will be pretty sparse when people are playing the actual game.

But after you've had the game for awhile, and are no longer playing it in your free hours, will you ever come back to this board and talk about the game? Or is this all just a way of soothing the anticipation until you can actually play?

BTW, the second choice is supposed to be 'Yes, BUT I may check in occasionally.' :-

Edited by Ivan the Terrible

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I'm assuming you're talking about the KOTOR:TSL forums only, not the entire Obsidian forums. If that's the case, then I'm only going to be leaving starting probably close to monday (or whenever it seems a bunch of spoilers and "OMG I JUST FINISHED IT!" posts start up) and not return until I've thoroughly played through it.

However, as I've stated a few times, I'll still be frequenting the NWN2 and General RPG forum as much as I do now. And I'll probably return to these forums after I've spent a lot of time playing the game, just to compare notes, so to speak, with fellow gamers that I've been conversing with for these past months.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm assuming you're talking about the KOTOR:TSL forums only, not the entire Obsidian forums.

You are correct, sir.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

This is actually an interesting topic. I never actually thought too much about what I was going to do a couple of months after I was done with KOTOR:TSL. Damn you for making me think about things before bedtime.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Nah not going any where. Even though playing the game would take up most of my free time.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I more than likely wont be leaving entirely, I will be around from time to time since I am not getting the game till christmas I am not really looking forward to the first of the plot spoilers.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I'll leave for a week or 2, depending on how much free time I have to play TSL. Afterwards returning and giving my opinion on the game. Have to respect PC users, so no spoilers. Just a "review" to hopefully ease some minds on the quality of the game. I'm sure the game is going to rock, but lately I've been reading some posts where people are second guessing how the game is.

I heard alot of people ran into a bunch of bugs in KOTOR, and that review said this one has more. Everytime I played through KOTOR everthing ran smoothly for me, I didnt run into any bugs and I dont recall any frame rate issues either. Hopefully the same will go for TSL.

I'll leave for a week or 2, depending on how much free time I have to play TSL. Afterwards returning and giving my opinion on the game.  Have to respect PC users, so no spoilers.  Just a "review" to hopefully ease some minds on the quality of the game.  I'm sure the game is going to rock, but lately I've been reading some posts where people are second guessing how the game is. 

I heard alot of people ran into a bunch of bugs in KOTOR, and that review said this one has more.  Everytime I played through KOTOR everthing ran smoothly for me, I didnt run into any bugs and I dont recall any frame rate issues either.  Hopefully the same will go for TSL.

I'm a PC'er, but can I ask you to PM me some info that I might need?

As my post count indicates, I've mostly been a reader on the boards, so I'm likely going to leave to avoid the spoilers which will no doubt be rampant in every topic. I might pop in to catch reactions, but I've got to avoid any topic remotely gameplay and story related until I've played it a couple of times.