Lightsaber Attack

sorry aboot that its just that I'm pretty sure that it has been said b4, at least I coul've sworn I saw it b4! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Whatever their are always unobservant people out their who need to know.

It's ok I feel your pain! :D But yes I'm very excited aboot the new saber stances that will be in the game has me quite intrigued, and weren't there supposed to be force stances? :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Ya four if i'm not mistaken and i heard something about "force potency".

Yea its just htat I havent heard anything aboot htem in the reviews, and I havent heard anything aboot them for a long time period! :D

What I've noticed is that lighsaber attacks seemed to be very weak. Without force powers he'd have had no chance against those enemy masses.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

What I've noticed is that lighsaber attacks seemed to be very weak. Without force powers he'd have had no chance against those enemy masses.

Yea in the video the pc seemes to be overrun as it is, that will make for some intense battle scenes! :D

Its pretty cool how in KotOR II there are differnt lightsaber forms just like in the JA and JO II series. Ofcourse, in KotOR II this will be expanded a great deal since there are seven and you can learn six out of seven forms and in the JA and JO II series, there were only 3 (light, medium and heavy).

Its pretty cool how in KotOR II there are differnt lightsaber forms just like in the JA and JO II series. Ofcourse, in KotOR II this will be expanded a great deal since there are seven and you can learn six out of seven forms and in the JA and JO II series, there were only 3 (light, medium and heavy).

Actually in Jedi Knight there were 6.

If you include the styles for dual and double lightsabers.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Actually in Jedi Knight there were 6.

If you include the styles for dual and double lightsabers.

You are correct sir! :thumbsup:

Vernita Green

My created character, Vernita Green, is obviously the most important member of the party. Vernita is not an amnesiac, as was the case with the main character in the previous game. She knows her past, but there are many events in her history that remain a mystery. How was she cut off from the Force? Why are the Sith after her if she is no longer a Jedi? What is her ultimate destiny?

As the main character, Vernita has the most growth of anyone in KOTOR 2. Along with her personal journey, there are plenty of skills and powers to spend points on. KOTOR 2 includes every skill and power from the first, but there's much more to enjoy as you progress deeper in the game.

Though you have the same initial three classes to choose from and the same three initial Jedi classes later on, some new wrinkles have been added. There are 11 Lightsaber forms to learn (though you can only learn 7 total) , which allow you to choose the type of defense and offense to match the situation. There are forms to handle being surrounded by opponents, for taking on foes with blasters, and even a Lightsaber form to handle Jedi.

When you reach a high enough level, new Jedi/Sith classes open up. Will you be a Sith Assassin? These new classes unlock new powers, unique to each class. This means that it's impossible to experience every Lightsaber class or Force Power just one time through KOTOR 2. As for Vernita, she's now a Sith Marauder, a high-powered enforcer of the Dark Side.

This was part of IGN's meet the team preview.

While I like the fact that Mace's form is in there, I dont really think it should be...hell, the form was created 4000 years after this game takes place.

Anyways, maybe the PC in the movie is using the wrong form to fight. The IGN review said that knowing when to use the correct form can make the combat easier, while using the wrong form will get you killed. Maybe the PC is using a defensive form (say for blaster blocking) while a different form should be used.

That is the main thing about forms that I like...you cant really play effectively with just one highly powered offensive form...you have to know multiple forms (and how to employ them) to be effective.

While I like the fact that Mace's form is in there, I dont really think it should be...hell, the form was created 4000 years after this game takes place.

Anyways, maybe the PC in the movie is using the wrong form to fight.  The IGN review said that knowing when to use the correct form can make the combat easier, while using the wrong form will get you killed.  Maybe the PC is using a defensive form (say for blaster blocking) while a different form should be used.

That is the main thing about forms that I like...you cant really play effectively with just one highly powered offensive form...you have to know multiple forms (and how to employ them) to be effective.

Well, in a timeline perspective, his style shouldn't be in the game. But hey, it's cool!

And if you think about it, for a certain battles, there maybe more than one form that is bad or good for it. For example, if you fight against a large group with blasters, you can use a form that can either fight large groups, or protect against blasters. Just a thought.