a VERY interesting picture....

It's very, very clear - if anything is in this pic - that Malak is one-on-one with the PC character and the other jedi are surrounding the PC character.

Of course, if this is from a demo, the question is:  Why put this in a magazine REVIEW?  Not just a preview, mind you, to show the engine, but a review.  Don't you think they would notice something this odd (it's not hard to tell that's Bastila and Malak) and report it to LA or something to make sure it was ok to put it in?  There's a possibility it IS just  stand-in models, but that's just sort of crazy to assume.  However, any speculation at this point would probably be crazy to assume, although not crazy to speculate on...

I highly doubt the reliability of this magazine if they show such a pic in a REVIEW. :lol:

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

this is a scan from the xbox mag review (sorry to whoever posted this but i dont remember the link)...

now as for the pic, scroll down, take a look at the guy in the back, to the left of the black dude, with the green saber pointing directly at his head, with the blue lines on his head.

is it just me, or does that look EXACTLY like malak when u were having that vision of him and revan opening up the star map on dantooine

bb-20443.th.jpg

OMFG and next to the pc icon that is damn bastila!!!

but maybe it is just a flashback...

God you poor little noob. Read my siggy damit!

well seeing as i thought i had something, the search function was not important at that time. i'll shall head ur advice next time and use it. ur siggy is kinda hard to read as well.

This has been up for a week in the spoiler thread. Mr. Avellone told us that he can't discuss the picture, so we won't get a dev explanation for ii.

I think it's a force hallucination.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi