Gamespy Preview

Linky

Sounds more positive than IGN IMO.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

we'll see.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The preview says "You play the part of a fallen Jedi that served in the Mandalorian War and was a follower of Darth Malak."

Very interesting indeed! This may explain why neither the Sith or Jedi can trust you. I wonder if we will get more background info on Malak & Revan as we learn more about our PC's past. Me like it alot. :cool:

Cheers!

The preview says "You play the part of a fallen Jedi that served in the Mandalorian War and was a follower of Darth Malak."

Very interesting indeed! This may explain why neither the Sith or Jedi can trust you. I wonder if we will get more background info on Malak & Revan as we learn more about our PC's past. Me like it alot.  :cool:

Cheers!

What is also interesting is how that may tie in with the screenshot of Bastila and a young Malak in the spoiler thread. Could it be that our PC actually fought against the jedi with Malak in the playable flashback or whatever it is? Just food for thought.

(sorry if this has been brought up already in the 84 page long spoiler thread....I couldn't get through it all!!) :D

Very interesting indeed! This may explain why neither the Sith or Jedi can trust you. I wonder if we will get more background info on Malak & Revan as we learn more about our PC's past. Me like it alot.  :cool:

Cheers!

Revan comes back to exact revenge on you for siding with Malak.

I'd pee my pants if the final fight has Revan kicking my PC's butt all over the place. It would make a refreshing change if the ending made it so that it was actually impossible for you to win.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Cheers!

Revan comes back to exact revenge on you for siding with Malak.

I'd pee my pants if the final fight has Revan kicking my PC's butt all over the place. It would make a refreshing change if the ending made it so that it was actually impossible for you to win.

Um... that's a pleasant image to think about. :huh: Please try to hold it in? :(

Cheers!

Well I believe that we've found out why your pc is exiled and it could be that if we find the jedi masters hiding on each planet we'll have to prove to them that we won't betray them or somthing

I'd pee my pants if the final fight has Revan kicking my PC's butt all over the place.  It would make a refreshing change if the ending made it so that it was actually impossible for you to win.

It'd be original....but it would take balls of titantium to create a game you couldn't win. :thumbsup:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

It'd be original....but it would take balls of titantium to create a game you couldn't win. :-

That is too cheap. Maybe a fight like Luke vs Vader in the empire strikes back, where you lose a fight but not the war

That's what I was kind of thinking. You go up against someone you just can't beat, but you don't necesarily "die". You just lose badly, but find a way to escape him.

Or a tribute the Return of the Jedi, where someone you care about is being massacred, so you have to make the choice of either saving them (ala Vader) and die in the process, or let them die but then take on a "drained" endboss.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)