Xbox has long loading and frame rate issues?

You PC gamers seem very bitter of the Xbox owners.  The PC version will run smoother then the xbox version but they're still the same game.  I'll be playing the Xbox version on monday and in 2 months I'll also be buying the PC version.  Best of both worlds!  Why be so damn bitter?

Well you have to reason to complain, except the fact that you're going to pay 2 times for the same game?? :lol:

I'm gonna do the same, bcs I can't wait any longer and I think that the pc version will have upgrades no matter what anyone says! :D

Americans.......

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

You PC gamers seem very bitter of the Xbox owners.  The PC version will run smoother then the xbox version but they're still the same game.  I'll be playing the Xbox version on monday and in 2 months I'll also be buying the PC version.  Best of both worlds!  Why be so damn bitter?

Well you have to reason to complain, except the fact that you're going to pay 2 times for the same game?? :p

Why not? It's only $50. :lol:

The point is that KOTOR 3 needs to use a new engine. Maybe source?

Did you just suggest the Source engine as a solution to the load times and glitches in KOTOR? You obviously haven't played Vampire:The Masquerade- Bloodlines.

btw, I don't think KOTOR3 "needs" a new engine. A new engine would, more than likely, be nothing but extra eye candy. I've had nothing against the way KOTOR I looked, and so far from what I've seen in screenshots and trailers, I have nothing against how KOTOR II looks.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I have nothing agains the grapichs as they are now, more than good enough for me. But I think that for Kotor 3 they should start from scratch with a new engine. Just because I don't think the gaming community would welcome the reuse of the same engine for all 3 games.

I have nothing agains the grapichs as they are now, more than good enough for me. But I think that for Kotor 3 they should start from scratch with a new engine. Just because I don't think the gaming community would welcome the reuse of the same engine for all 3 games.

I don't know about that. Some people seem to prefer keeping all 3 games (or however will be in the KOTOR series) on the same engine so they will all "feel" the same.

In a sense, I can understand this.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I don't know about that. Some people seem to prefer keeping all 3 games (or however will be in the KOTOR series) on the same engine so they will all "feel" the same.

In a sense, I can understand this.

Yeah I agree with that. But since Kotor 2 probably won't be out for maybe 2 years? In that time we have xbox 2 and probably several new grapich engines for pc. So by then it would be a bit outdated I would guess.

No. I bitter at being screwed over by both Lucasarts AND Microsoft. I have nothing really against the X-Box itself.