Mash-up

random evil guy

what do you think of mash-up? two songs mixed together. linkin park and jay-z have just released an album and it's not bad. not great, but not terrible. i'm fascinated by this movement. i heard a mix the other day with bon jovi's living on a prayer and vanilla ice's ice ice baby, and it was UBERCOOL. i am truly fascinated by this. it's new, interesting and original.

what do you think of mash-up? two songs mixed together. linkin park and jay-z have just released an album and it's not bad. not great, but not terrible. i'm fascinated by this movement. i heard a mix the other day with bon jovi's living on a prayer and vanilla ice's ice ice baby, and it was UBERCOOL. i am truly fascinated by this. it's new, interesting and original.

hm, just hear of it. thought it was something new. mtv has this show on sundays called mtv mash. anyway, i like living on a prayer vs. ice ice baby.

usually i cant't stand rap, but this isn't too bad...

I'm not downing it, mind you.  People like what they like, and if it sells advertizing, then it's worth the effort on MTV's part.

you can say what you want, but living on a prayer vs. ice ice baby is pretty good. you may not like the two songs, but they do complement each other very well. by far the best mash up song i've heard.