Are the speederbikes upgradeable?

It would be nice to use force power during races.

A major part left out of K1 was being able to upgrade our bikes.

This would be so awesome.

Hey how many people here are getting the strategy guide?

K1 would have been impossible for a casual gamer like me if it wasn't for the guide.

I felt that K1 also needed major improvements in certain places, I can't even remember now in Part 1 did Day time shift into Night time on the fly ? or at all.

It would be cool if certain things or items were only available at place during night or day.

The only even slightly difficult thing was that energy transfer puzzle, and I figured that out just fine.

That was more trial and error than anything. I never needed a game guide to tell me what I needed to do with that puzzle. I just had to work it out for myself through trial and error what worked best.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

So I hear as we all have that K2 has realtime weather effects but what about

Day shifting to night on the fly did K1 have this?

as i said previously i would be cool to have to go to places only at night

like to meet a kholto smuggler but he would only be there when its night time and rainy jst like real life drug dealers.

EDITED: Even joking, Obsidian does not condone the facilitation of illegal activities. Though this was likely - hopefully meant in jest, I would encourage not posting in such a manner.

Fionavar

Edited by Fionavar

The fact that you could race mean thtat you used the force. at least according to episode 1. a human can't race a swoopbike.

Not getting the guide. i'm going through the game without spoilers.  :devil:

That was podracing not a swoopbike anybody can use a swoopbike.

My bad, it was a long time ago i saw ep1. thought it was swoopracing there too.

Personally, I haven't heard about the real-time weather effects (if they are there), but if they were that would be very interesting. However, I have yet to see a screenshot or something with rain/fog/snow, so I can't say for certain if I would like it or not.

Personally, I haven't heard about the real-time weather effects (if they are there), but if they were that would be very interesting. However, I have yet to see a screenshot or something with rain/fog/snow, so I can't say for certain if I would like it or not.

Dude Just go to KOTOR2.com and look at the video on the planet Telos

:D

And then look at those snow screenshots and try to figure out which planet they're from lol.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dude Just go to KOTOR2.com and look at the video on the planet Telos

:D

Weather effects would be cool, mod for PC version where you can program your own weather could work.

The fact that you could race mean thtat you used the force. at least according to episode 1. a human can't race a swoopbike.

Not getting the guide. i'm going through the game without spoilers.  :lol:

i don't remember that from EP.1....why can't humans podrace?... :-

Not getting the guide. i'm going through the game without spoilers.  :thumbsup:

i don't remember that from EP.1....why can't humans podrace?... :huh:

Because in the SW universe we suck at everything unless we are a Jedi.... and lots of us are :D

Not getting the guide. i'm going through the game without spoilers.  :thumbsup:

Because in the SW universe we suck at everything unless we are a Jedi.... and lots of us are :D

Wasn't that just another example of some stupid thing Lucas added so that he could have an excuse for why it was such a big deal that Anakin (a human) actually won the pod race?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

K1 would have been impossible for a casual gamer like me if it wasn't for the guide.

PS on a side not any Miami people PM me I know secrets spots where you can park your car and it will be gone the next day and you can get the insurance money, they are called car atms's or ca's cuz your drop off your car and cash in.

May I suggest you devote more time to gaming and less to insurance fraud and smoking crack? :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

When Qui Gon said that I think he was kidding...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The only even slightly difficult thing was that energy transfer puzzle, and I figured that out just fine.

Actually, that energy transfer puzzle is a variant of the classic "Towers of Hanoi" problem, used in a lot of computer science classes as an example problem meant to be solved using recursion or dynamic programming.

I'd heard that that was what the puzzle was based off of. Regardless it was pretty easy.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Not getting the guide. i'm going through the game without spoilers.  :)

Wasn't that just another example of some stupid thing Lucas added so that he could have an excuse for why it was such a big deal that Anakin (a human) actually won the pod race?

Sounds like Lucas. I think his age is catching up to the point that he's not thinking straight. :huh:"

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester